Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Mindplan

The app is working 100%. Depending on your requirements you might need some help with settings. Customer support is excellent.

Thank you Felix. You made our job really simple. Hope you will keep your word and have the current FREE plan run forever, without any degrades in setting options.

Craness

After reviewing all these different apps for reviews and Q&A we picked Judge.me and after using it for more than 5 months I cannot tell you how happy we are with it. It is a good value for the money and unlike other apps the pricing is straightforward.

WAMA Underwear

I just had some great customer service experience compared to some of the other shopify apps. Quick, responsive and diligent, Leonardo helped me with an issue that I was not sure how to fix. I am not the best at technical issues and he took this under his wing and made magic happen via coding.

Super-Monkeys

Tony was very helpful. I am very satisfied with the assistance and will definitely recommend this app to other stores.

Poydemte

Today Judge.me help me to solve one question, they have fast reaction and patience to help me. It's very good experience and will use this review app forever~~~

Oh Clocks

Awesome reviews app at an amazing price. I've used a couple of the other review apps and the functionality is on par or better than $200+ per month apps. Support is super quick and get everything sorted how you want near instantly. The widgets look great on site and are rock solid, no bugs. Google shopping stars are here too, all for that low price. Really glad I made the switch. 5 stars all round.

prezit

Great and fast support, folks are very nice. Works fine on my shop www.prezit.ch! Would recommend it!

Caputron

This app is great. Helps our shop collect many more reviews than before and very easy to use. The team is very supportive and always provides quick solutions.

Vaporizers Direct

Judge.me is the best review app on Shopify by far. I have 3 of my sites on Judge.me and there was trouble moving everything over. Felix and the support team went out of their way to help me get everything going again. Two big thumbs up!

DownDog Yoga Mats

I'm really happy with this Judge.me. It's very easy to use and the support team is FANTASTIC! They usually get back to you in less than an hour and bend over backwards to help. Bravo.