Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Auntee B Naturals

Customer service was awesome. Super quick in response and helped me with some customized pages I had set up. Thanks Quynh!

Labise

Very good ! Customer service perfect ! I recommend Judge.me to everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeautyTables

Great value, the Google Shopping integration alone worth the money. Support is also one of the fastest I have worked with. Highly recommended

Papa Vince

I use this application to gain reviews. I love how they always go out of their way to help even when your shopify theme may not be the most up to date.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

I have used Judge.me for a while now vs. just adding. It works great and gives my customers additional information to make decisions. I also like that I can decide what parameters to use when adding feedback and get notifications when my customers leave feedback. Definitely Recommend this app!

Izakov Diamonds + Fine Jewelry

We just started using this app after trying other top review platforms. It offers the same features as platforms charging $199 per month for only $15 and the support team is awesome. They respond very quickly and helped us set up our shop. Highly recommended!

Drink & Go

Great app, even better service. Answer really fast and always find a solution, I recommend to other webshops!

indic inspirations

Great App. User and Website Friendly. Easy to Access. There Support team is awesome they really understand the issue and help you to solve the issue. I was having the issue the SEO - rich snippet. But Quynh took the extra step to solve this issue.

Magic Bliss

This app is amazing. The support is fast and on top. This app helps my sales tremendously. And is free! Thanks for good work

Postix Sticker Club

This app is great - I really wanted something that would offer intensives for reviews with a discount code. Support is super quick and helpful!