Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Eyefood Factory France

I was a YOPTO user. I browse these reviews to understand why Judge,me was better. One person talk about the price. They were right ! but it is not only that.

Keep in mind that just having stars on product is not enough, you need an app that will send review reminders to your clients and integrate with other app (loyalty program and shipping apps) to ensure you have regularly new reviews. You can forget Shopify review :)

I do not regret my move as YOPTO is good if you have not a lot of orders but as we use POS (for our shop) and the online shop, the cost was ASTRONOMICAL for a review system (= we need to sell 1-4 products just to cover the cost of a review app...which is normally there to help you to generate extra profit). I mean we are talking about more than $150 of savings a month !

We decided to stay with Judg.me also for the service. If the concierge service is a little bit confusing at first (basically you cannot touch the code, they do everything for installation), it is not a problem as they are doing the job within 3 hours after installation (less than 15 minutes for us). They are also very reactive and helpful for any other needs which is almost mandatory as you cannot customise much by yourself (I mean for the installation). This is the best customer service and most reactive people I ever seen on Shopify.

In term of options, they offer a large range of options and you can tweak almost everything pretty easily. The email template system is really cool and easy to use (drag and drop) and much better than on Yopto. It is also multi-lingual. You get Q&A and all options for less than $20/month which is cool as you know that the system will grow up with you ...without exploding your budget.

You have everything you need for reviews (much more than what you need when you start a website in fact) and at least you know there is no extra cost for what is available in the future when you will need it.

My only suggestion is maybe to 'revamp' the settings menu as at first it is very overwhelming (a lot a lot of text and options). Using Icons will make it more attractive and easy to understand. But definitely not a big deal.

Congrats guys, beautiful app, very customer oriented. For you reader, trust me, you can go for that app especially if you need photos and an automatic system, that will reminds your clients to post a review.

Trek Light Gear

I've been using Judge.me for a year or two now after switching away from Yotpo because of the cost. It's been a great platform that customizes well with our site and the support has been great!

Pinfinity - Augmented Reality Collectible Pins

Great features and outstanding support. Judge.me for life. Very happy we are using them and we will always continue to do so.

Mr. Klassy

Useful App until so far. I got what i want from it. It makes my life easy, Smart way to finish the job

Evangeline Specialties

Judge.me is the preferred review app by my developer, Realm Developers. This app has a ton of features and support is lightning fast. The interface is easy to use. I like the feature where customers can use the app to ask questions about a specific product.

fitbeeapparel

Such great customer service! Recently updated my site and lost all my reviews! Reached out to them and they solved my problem and put my reviews on my new site! Highly recommend!

Hickory and Elm

I love this app! It's so easy to use and was easy to set up on my site. I love that I can curate the reviews and choose which ones to publish. Thank you!

Kanzen Knives

Amazing app. Does literally everything the expensive apps do. The support is so responsive and can help with everything. They made my widget just as I wanted it, without no hesitation. It has so many advanced features but is easy to navigate and use. 10/10 stars.

suny

Great app and great support ! Easy to handle and a very good way to give confidence to new customers to my e-shop. I strongly recommand !

Fruit4me

One thing I really have to say Judge.me does better than any other review app I've worked with is their customer support.

I think their app design is a bit confusing. It is easy to get lost in their menus. But their customer support team is so responsive (usually responds in minutes) and competent it makes up for it.