Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

RallySzn

Customer service is a great help and I love this app! They got my problem sorted out in less than 10 minutes and it involved coding their widget.

Scotstee Shop

Location Vietnam

i love it, it help my customer come back and trust my site, There will be many reviews from customers and find products they love on our website

American Made Baby Products

This app is very customizable. They have customer service available all the time to chat. It is currently 9:00 pm in Oregon and Thanh helped me customize my review emails. Their customer service is amazing. I have not had any issues with the app. It was easy to activate and customize. I appreciate the help from Thanh and previously I received some help from Juan. You guys are awesome!

SYRINX, inc.

Location Japan

数あるレビューアプリの中で、無料でも機能が充実しており、さらに有料版はかなり高機能である。
しかも価格がリーズナブルで、定額制のため、規模拡大による高額化を気にする必要もない。
サポート体制もしっかりしている。

SpadezStore

This is a great way to hear customer feedback! We really are thankful that we are working with a great team at Judge.me!

The Master Pan

This app offers a lot of features for a free review app and is definitely underrated. The support team is super helpful too when you need help with something :)

Harper & Co Boutique

Location Australia

every time i have a question or needing helping, im replied in a minute or 2 and they are so helpful its great!!

ZanaQuick

Great!!! Awesome Tech Suppport and App works beautifully! They even helped me installing and positioning the widgets in both stores.

Paxton Hardware

Have used this app for several years. Great support.....always helpful and nice! They think of multiple solutions to a problem.

3ntourage

Location Netherlands

great service really fast reviews are good and after a couple of tries, someone helped me do it ....