Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

AT Toys and Games

I use this judge.me to post aliexpress reviews to the store from aliexpress review importer. Judge.me is easy to use

No Touch MultiKey - No Touch Door Opener

This app has been very useful and I love the automatic integration into my Shopify website. Also, customer service has been outstanding and quick to respond to my questions. The main reason why I made it 4 instead of 5 stars, is it is very complicated and not very user friendly. To do even simple task, I need to request help from support to figure out everything.

My SOS

I have tried different app, only this app work well and easy to me. I will recommend this app to anyone.

Care About My Pet

Great app! Customer service is very helpful and easy to use once you understand where everything is. The only thing is the settings in the app's backend are kind of confusing for someone who is not so tech savvy but either than that, the widgets look great on our ecommerce store.

Liber & Co.

Setup help was great - app looks solid so far. Moving over from Yotpo. Customization options look plentiful however not very intuitive.

The Golden Ship Store

Tech support are helpful. They will call you when they need something to work on. They will take time to check everything.

Noordas Living

Good, easy to use app. Had an issue with some of the photo reviews and the support was excellent - very quick to reply and resolve the issue

doppel

Judge.me is an excellent service for a fraction of the price of other comparable apps that pretty much do the same thing. I would highly recommend this app. One new feature I would like to see is improved email options or integration with other email providers. I do really like that customers can write their review in the email they receive which converts a lot more reviews.

Cascadia Quake Kits

Customer support has been very responsive and helpful. Happy we installed this app. Functionally, there are some things that would make it better and I hope you continue to develop the app. It would nice to be able to program app to send a different version of the review request for the 2nd and 3rd reminders instead of only being able to send the same email(s) to everyone. I have had some problems with text formatting in the request emails. Again, great customer service.

Smoke Outlet

Original Review Deleted

Lightning quick support. Initially cause an error with google however they were VERY quick to fix it once it had been raised! Would recommend