Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Direct Coffee

Really good support from Judge.me! Fixed my issue in just a few minutes. Very impressed and would recommend.

Dylan Kendall

Great customer support! I was a bit tangled up in processes and Louis calmly and supportively guided me through! We have the app now installed and love its clean look!

Casedesign

Very good app, customer service is very helpful and fast ! Highly recommend this app. Free plan available

Foosj

Love it. It's super easy to work with, even for beginners. The customer service is the best. They get back to you right away

Retail Twist

This app is amazing. My store was missing something and I continued to make tweaks. Finally I added the Judge.me app and noticed I started to get more sales. The reviews really boosted up my page. Many customers rely heavily on reviews to make a purchase. This app came through for me. Thank you. Oh and how could I forget. Customer service is huge for me and they answer my questions right away and are very professional. Love that they know their product so well.

Perfectbrow

I used this app to set up my reviews, and when I had some problems, I simply texted the help directory and they supported me through the whole thing which was great.

The Primitive Heart Boutique

The Primitive Heart Boutique
Support was very quick in responding to my questions about push mail. . The push owl app was installed, I loaded my logo . Judge. me now can send push mail to all my purchasers. cant get much simpler than that.
I've also watched the progression of review emails sent out by judge.me . It lists the dates the email is sent, lets you know if mail was received and/or read and when the next email will go out.
So far I am very happy with this app

SA.AL&CO

The App has all the functions one might need and more! The basic version of it is easy to use and the automatic installation worked seamlessly! The only one function that didn't work was immediately taken care of Support (Génesis)! Thanks a lot!!!

Happy Pet's Market

Great app and support service.I would like to Express my special gratitude to the abdessadek Alliance
Support service
Judge.me

001 Skincare London

Support from live chat is awsome and solved my issues with installation instantly!!! Everything can be customized to blend with theme and design!