Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

BEFLAMBOYANT

La app funciona genial y el servicio técnico es muy rápido.
Me encanta como funciona y lo que aporta a mi web.

Wrapango

I've used many reviews apps so far but judgeme is by far the best! The customer service is also elite!

Gloveleya Mall

Thank you, you guys help me a lot with your app, really appreciated!!!!!!!!!Thank you for the trust also, amazing app.

ThePhoneCasePlace.com

excellent customer service - very responsive, great app overall! Lam is the best - ive sent messages over chat, email - always gets the job done. highly recommend this app to everyone looking for a great reviews app with extra features

M F L O R E N S

If you're looking for a review app, LOOK NO FURTHER. THIS IS IT.
I recently installed this app to provide minimal customer reviews and I'm frankly taken aback by the ease, facility and thoroughness with which the entire front-end and back-end user experience this designed. My only regret is not having discovered it earlier.

Pediment Publishing

Best reviews app out there. Always developing great new features. Install it and you'll be happy you did!

Mailbox Numbers Shop

Great app for product reviews and the support is fast and always helpful! I couldn't recommend Judge.me highly enough.

寵艾你-D.O.U

BilaI I really like His service is very good even though my English is not good
I AM SO HAPPY I will need his explanation if there is a problem

Ecochimat

Really happy with this app and all the functions, and the support team are the best, super fast and friendly.

Ondecco

My experience could not have been better. Their customer service is unmatched. Response time, proactive solutions, willingness to help, provide all relevant info and details, and most importantly they solve all issues in a blink of an eye.