Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gym Geard

Time spent using app About 1 month

Solved my issue right away. im not sure why i have to type 100 characters but yea not much to say other than its geat!

gewellryz.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

thanks the agent was professional & helped me to get all reviews on my main page. under the product

THEBLACKWARDROBE.COM

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app and the customer service is absolutely incredible, and they reply so switfly!!!!. I've just upgraded from the free version to the paid-version. Both versions are equaly worth it. If you're unsure or have a super tiny business, start with the free version and then upgrade. It's an investment WORTH HAVING. Since I implemented reviews, my website's conversion rate has greatly increased.

The Viator Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app as a starting out store to get some off the bat feedback out to the consumers on the products before I had any feedback myself. It worked great. Also, had Fatima Azzahra help me out, when I had an issue with organizing my product listing in the app, super helpful and I cannot say thank you enough!!! 5 stars!!!

NSN Natural Smart Nutrition

Location Mexico

Para tener la versión gratuita (que apenas estamos utilizando) no me hubiera esperado que el servicio al cliente sea maravillosa, me contestaron al minuto de escribir mis dudas, la app es fácil al inicio aunque no he indagado profundamente, pero de momento los comentarios son visibles en mi página, ya conforme crezcamos veremos de la versión premium, así que recomendado!

JenFayz

Mbarek helped me and I used this to help figure out to delete certain reviews. very very helpful and he was super nice and patient. He also got it done in like 2 mins which was really helpful cause I'm always in a hurry lol

Taki streetwear

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Judge.me is honestly the best extension you can add to your store. easy installation and great (and fast) customer service. thank you judge.me

Jofiou Beauty

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is highly recommended! The judgeme team is very good and eager to help solve a lot of questions! thank you very much

Oasis Box

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Love this app! Not only is it easy to work with but any issues I've had were quickly fixed by great customer service. Thank you

Claro Jewels

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I don't often leave reviews but had to for this company. The app works really well. Nice and tidy and runs smoothly. We have been using judge.me for almost 5 years and have had no issues whatsoever. Whenever we have questions or need support with installing new features etc we are answered and dealt with almost immediately. If you need a review app for your store then this is the one!