Merchants find this app beneficial for managing and showcasing customer reviews through features like customizable widgets and review carousels. They appreciate the automatic review request emails and social media integration, which boost customer engagement and product visibility. The responsive customer support and affordable plans, including a robust free option, are also praised. The app's integration with Klaviyo and its ability to display genuine reviews have led to increased conversion rates and improved search engine visibility.

April 18, 2024

This app works well. I'm pleased by the responsiveness of the customer service.

The Travel Pawket
12 months using the app
February 29, 2024

Great app and fast customer service, wish there were more options available for the free plan

AstrOrb
3 months using the app
February 7, 2024

Pretty good. Some aspects can be confusing, but overall I'm pleased with it. The premium plan for review incentives is a little expensive in my opinion. Customer service/support is very helpful.

Kloc Fabrication
About 1 year using the app
March 7, 2024

So far so good.
Was looking fro a replacement fro Shopify Reviews and is working fine.
Contact support for a little hiccup we had, still waiting to see if the fix they did works.

Still a bit early for me to give a higher rating.

elix·care
Spain
13 days using the app
April 24, 2024

My experience using this app on my website is quite satisfactory.

USU Cosmetics
Spain
2 months using the app
April 26, 2024

good customer service! the app is good too but somethings can be better

INFINITY FASHION®
Netherlands
6 months using the app
April 23, 2024

Gabriela was super helpful answering my questions and helping me set things up. Good support

Zero Fox Tree Crops
About 1 month using the app
February 13, 2024

Setting up the app is not super-easy, but the support is great. I am not tech savvy so it may be easier for other folks. I can't say how the app works yet since I just started using it.

Artesão Cookie Molds
3 months using the app
March 23, 2024

I had trouble navigating my way through the app, but luckily Gabriela helped me

My Store
South Africa
About 2 months using the app
April 27, 2024

Good app and responsive help, however the display of the reviews is not very customizable at all, and in my opinion it looks quite bulky at the bottom of a product page.

Mick's Art Goods