Merchants find this app beneficial for managing and showcasing customer reviews through features like customizable widgets and review carousels. They appreciate the automatic review request emails and social media integration, which boost customer engagement and product visibility. The responsive customer support and affordable plans, including a robust free option, are also praised. The app's integration with Klaviyo and its ability to display genuine reviews have led to increased conversion rates and improved search engine visibility.

April 27, 2024

Good app and responsive help, however the display of the reviews is not very customizable at all, and in my opinion it looks quite bulky at the bottom of a product page.

Mick's Art Goods
5 days using the app
March 11, 2024

I was helped quickly by Mohamed. Very Good service I appreciate it!

My Store
South Africa
About 2 months using the app
April 8, 2024

Really great, fast communication, problem solved within seconds, thank you very much

Smart Store
About 1 month using the app
January 31, 2024

Customer Service is a bit hard to find as the only way is an email buried at the bottom of the help page but the real human help is on point.

Juniper & Maple
8 months using the app
January 26, 2024

I haven't been using the app long enough to make an evaluation, but so far it seems to function as advertised.

Glitzie
Over 1 year using the app
April 24, 2024

I am just setting this app up. Ron assisted, it thought it was awesome that someone was online to help straight away. I would give him 5 star, however, this review says rate the app and as I am still setting it up i would have to say it is very confusing and a lot of work. I have had to follow several videos and i still haven't got things sorted.

graceandaugust.co.nz
New Zealand
About 3 hours using the app
February 21, 2024

Good customers support. Easy to navigate through.

Relaxing Shop
Denmark
6 months using the app
February 1, 2024

Initial impression is good. Very helpful support for import set-up, but needed intervention to remove duplicate reviews that were imported. Import function shouldn't allow duplicates without a warning. Waiting for reply about displaying rating on collections. On product pages, its fine, but not showing on collections yet. Main reason for switch is to show reviews on google shopping, this is looking pretty good so far....

Mon Bijoux
14 days using the app
March 7, 2024

I had issues with the carousel in the home page. I had to contact support twice. They replied right away and they solved the issues. They also helped me with the layout set up.

Joe Black London
Spain
14 days using the app
February 26, 2024

The support is great. Contacted them several times. However, the app is quite buggy and needed help from staff to fix issues. If it wasn't so buggy then I wouldn't have needed to contact support so much. That being said, I like their features and would recommend them.

PTSolns