Popups for Email, SMS & Upsell

Segmented popups for GDPR & cookies, banners & personalization

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

Golden Genesis Uk

Love this app, very nice and modern. A nice change from basic html popups from email marketing tools. However, I don't like how apps make you pay for the better features and tease you with them. That doesn't make me want to pay for it if I'm honest. But all in all, this app is good and has professional and eye grabbing popup templates.

Priscilla | Founder | GoldenGenesisBoutique.co.uk

Variationfashion 2

Beautiful app. Works well for my store https://www.emmyrobe.com/, Best app to collect emails and customer engagement.

LatinFlava Designs

Set up was simple without being time consuming. Reports are easy to read and understand. Overall a good experience so far. Looking forward to seeing more results in the near future. This is an app I would certainly recommend to other shop owners.

Love Designer Bags

Familiar with this app from using it on a different platform, now am using it on Shopify, they have made lots of changes and features upgrades and I believe it to be a good solution especially for gaining email subscribers faster than you would through a normal newsletter box on your site, that's just my opinion though. They are easy to work with and friendly so I'd recommend this app.

Fossil Realm

This app is easy to install and configure and works as advertised. I find it reasonably priced, but if you want to customize exactly how the pop up appears (visually, in terms of timing, and targeting specific audiences) then you really pay a premium - something a small fossil and mineral shop like mine cannot yet afford.

1 2 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 Next