Popups for Email, SMS & Upsell

Segmented popups for GDPR & cookies, banners & personalization

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

Haha no yume 母の夢

Useful app to capture emails. I've been having some hiccups with syncing the subscribers to my mailchimp account. Still room for improvement. Support is great.

Genspice

I like the application.I need to experiment on it.I dont know what extend the app can influence my website.So,maybe after a week i might know.For now its good

For Time Designs

So far so good! ....................................................................................................

DailyDesignist

It's better than other apps. Installed then uninstalled... installing it again to try it again.... Last time it was not coming for all the friends who tried loading that. I am hoping this time it would work. It has the great UI.

VC Dry Goods

Good popup designer. You're required to leave a review to access the free features, so I haven't had a chance to see how well it works yet.

The Boho Grove

Fairly easy to use once you become familiar with the app. Works well. Could do with some more templates.

Die Lehrbrücke GmbH

Simple and easy to use, great tutorial. Great written FAQ and Help about integrations. Rules not as intuitiv as everything else!

Zillistic

So far so good. Just created a pop up for my website. It was easy to customize and there were plenty of nice themes to choose from. Waiting to see how it works!

Beibii

It's not completely easy to use, specially when you want to do advanced offers, but it works pretty well !

3 Barn Swallows

So far so good. There are many features (I mean behavior and targeting), so at first look, it works like the big guns that I used for a while. I'm just starting with Justuno, so I'll upgrade my review after I get some experience.