Popups for Email, SMS & Upsell

Segmented popups for GDPR & cookies, banners & personalization

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

type:A deodorant

Great app for on site marketing tools! Support is super helpful and responsive and answered all my questions.

ShootingTargets7

We've been a JustUno Plus user for some time now. It is an outstanding tool that lets us present to right message to the right visitors at the right time. Miranda Galindo our account manager is knowledgeable in all things conversion and has been very helpful to increase our conversion rates and our ROI. Highly recommended and a total no-brainer, Justuno has and continues to pay for itself many times over month after month.

Skout Organic

This is a great app to upsell, cross-sell and customize your users experience. Takes time to set up but builds a great buying experience for customers.

Baseball Lifestyle 101

Justuno has really helped my business gain new email sign ups & so much more. Their customer support team has been super helpful in different areas that were needed.

Worldly Designed

So far so good! I had an issue with my subscribe box and wrote through the live chat. They were quick to respond and so far very helpful :) excited to see what is to come!

Luka Brands International Inc.

Just Uno is the best! Not only does it have the best options for popups and cross-selling but their support team is literally incredible. I have been going back and forth with Nestor on support for a week because of a theme problem and Nestor helped me 10x more than the shopify team even could. So greatful for them!

Binoid

Have been using Justuno for over 6 months. They have great popups, and their seasonal banners and popups are extremely useful and definitely bring in a lot more sales and emails.

Their customer service live chat is also great.

Barrington Fixtures

I like the pre-built pop-ups for offers. Saves time and effort in having to create one from scratch.

Easy2cart.com

The highly engaging app almost covers 45% of your visitors in attention. I am using in on my store from last 4 months.

White Mountain Puzzles

This app has been great. Service from Olivia is just what I needed. Hands on. Helped me set up different promotions and even did several promotions for me. Black Friday on site promo setup by Olivia crushed it. Over 3,000 orders! Great App!

December 18, 2019

Congrats! Great to hear that Olivia is a great fit for your business and we appreciate the kind words! Please do not hestitate to contact her or any of us here if you need anything at all :)