Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Sinclair London

My experience so far is fantastic for this app. We are just about to launch our site but there are some really amazing features and allows you to customise each size chart before pre launch without opening your store. Some apps we are using, in order to use them the store must be live which is not good if you are building a site.

ruffntumblekids

My experience using this app has been great. This is a must-have app for every store that deals with sizes. This app has helped me reduce the issue of wrong sizing and returns, a major issue that plagued my store before I installed the app. The customer support is awesome, always willing to help.

iDoggos

This app is amazing. Very user-friendly. The customer service is great. They are friendly and experts.

BK Variety Market

I believe this may just be the best sizing app I've found. It has all of the options and ability I was looking for. It's loaded with features that really add a lot of value to it. The support is great... just send a message, give a little bit of time, and an answer is available consistently! I highly recommend giving this one a try!

Mean BLVD

Great app with great support, we have been using the app for more than 3 years already and it still being our first choice while doing things with size chart.

La Femme En Noir

Great, easy to read chart, extra bonus for metric conversion! I'm able to log in and edit any measurements that customize each item. Love the size suggestion.

Health Science Wellness

The app is cool but i would like to compliment more on their customer support. Replied your queries fast, trying their upmost to resolve any problems. Reliable in short.That is what we all need, after using the app, at least that what i think. Anyway keep it up!! and Thank you. Recommended App . AAA+++!!!

Prana Vida

This app has been amazing! It makes size charts so easy and professional, and customers appreciate the size calculator. When I had a small issue they were quick to respond and fix it. Highly recommend!

ROCKLEO SPORTS

It's a really good app, help my website grow, Too many functions, too many types to choose the size chart and change the different size chart button It thanks so much!

Yoginibliss

Great app! It adds such a nice touch to my store and I found it so easy to chat with the support, they helped me in no time in a professional way.