Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

The Abingdon Co.

Unlike Shopify that has great Customer Service as you begin to get used to their system, Klaviyo is not exactly helpful in getting you on the right track when you start out. I'm a month into trying to set up the platform, and I was told if I wasn't on a paid plan, I could get no assistance. Ok, I understand that, but 1 phone call to "sell" me the platform, and then I'm on my own to figure out if it will work for me was frustrating to say the least. ... and when you do start to pay, you only get Chat or Email support. No phone calls. No help teaching you (unless you like reading dozens of articles and watching dozens of video tutorials). I, for one, am overwhelmed by all of the articles, the videos, the youtube vids explaining what worked for them, the forums, the emails back and forth. Sometimes you just want to get on the phone and hash it out in an hour. Unfortunately, you will not get anything close to that kind of assistance with Klaviyo. I just hope the platform does what I was sold on it doing. So far, not impressed.

Posh Culture

I used this app to setup flows and email campaigns! It is very user friendly and my designs came out BOMB!

ShopCold

EXELLENT cette aply est vraiment bien faite et permet de faie fhefrhfrfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Stelaine

I came across this app I'm still messing with it and I didn't think it was too difficult to maneuver. I needed a email set up to send a discount code for new subscribers and this was a great tool.

Home SH Store

Almost imposible to make it work. I installed it and emails were not sent. Followed the installation process but it did not work. A complete waste of time. Klaviyo has to understand we as dropshippers have no time to code. Make it easy to install please.

Maktoob Clothing

The best email marketing app ever, so simple and easy to sync/use! Deleted all my old marketing emails/ pop ups!

Le Stylistic

So many apps on shopify think it's normal to be paid a lot for a poor service and Klavyio is definitely one of them.

Absolute Home Furnishings

The drag and drop feature on both the automated flows and the email template has been very easy to use. Took me a few days to get the full platform all figured out but once I got passed the learning curve it's been awesome. I would definitely recommend Klaviyo to anyone.

WellKute Boutique

I am still navigating and trying to figure things out. It will take a few more tries for me to fully understand how to use. For the most part I am happy with the email marketing portion. I will keep you posted as I progress.

LittleGypsyStoreAU

I love the ease of using this app to set up emails for sales and to also gain new subscribers to my mail list! I have been running my website for years but have never utilized the mail application because quite frankly it seemed overwhelming! I can honestly say Klaviyo has made this process super easy for beginners and even us ones who have been in the game but are ready to upgrade! Recommend for sure :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118