Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Smallsteps.green Store 綠印生活坊

love the app. Very helpful and easy to manage. Very smart app with creating campaigns and organizing contacts.

shop.femmeup.es

Excelente, desde que he incorporado Klaviyo no puedo vivir sin él. Me facilita la vida, sus automatizaciones son lo más

Dope And Dedicated

I love this app. Easy to use and helpful with staying in touch with customers! I almost always get some type of return when I run my campaigns.

Papanui Cycles - Great Service, Great Rewards & Great Choice

Klaviyo is a game changer! Not only is it simple to use, it is intuitive, helpful, opened a world of communications to my customers and their Help Center and Support team are A+

Tunnel Vision

This is my first time using Klaviyo and I can admit it's easy and simple. When I need help I either use the website or youtube. Great company!!

Rhi & D Dept

I've been toying around with quite a few email marketing apps for Shopify, and so far Klaviyo seems to be the best one. I like the simplicity and ease of Shopify's app Shopify Email, however I wanted an app that allows me to set up automated emails to visitors who sign up for our email newsletters. Shopify Email doesn't provide that.... Klaviyo does! So far Klaviyo is a bit confusing and there is a lot to learn and digest, but I'm a complete noob when it comes to email marketing apps, so this might just be my lack of understanding. That said, I was still able to create and set up an email campaign for new subscribers in under 30 minutes. I also like that Klaviyo has free support, which is a huge plus for someone like myself who may have a lot of questions about this kind of stuff. So far so good :) Thanks Klaviyo!

Doggie Puller

Great app with many cool features. Even as a free user, I am able to take advantage of all the features available!

Aztro - Produktene du bare må ha!

Pefect, good service and easy to use! Used it for free for a long time now, and its very nice to work with. Already generating cash!

elate CBD

This is such an amazing and easy to use email marketing tool. Definitely a must have for any ecommerce business.

Bake Me Healthy Box

I just started using Klaviyo this week and I have to say it's incredible easy to use. Love the automated features and templates. It's completely plug and play!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 129 130