Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CRYSTALS.COM

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's a great app for the most part, but it's very unsettling how much they have increased the price and made no changes to justify that.
Its VERY difficult to gauge how much your monthly bill will be, as they always tack on new charges. i have noticed the wait times drastically increase for customer support over the years as well.
It usually takes them a very long time to help and all they do is send you long confusing articles I really wish they didn't basically double the price.

St. Matthew's House Online Thrift

I wasn't worried about all the reviews about their customer service and they were right. They say all the right things to get you to sign up but when things go wrong they just want you to contact support who offer little help aside from sending you to DIY fix articles.

One Stop Plus

Klaviyo has been fantastic growth and revenue tool for our store. Great all around product. The summer release of the email editing interface changes are the only knock to 4 stars verses 5 stars. Some aspects of the new editor interface are a step forward while several seemed rushed and not as successful and easy to use as previously.

Bont Skates Online Shop

Location Hong Kong SAR

The app is very easy to use. The support team is as good as I have ever seen. Sales are increasing, and the app is well worth the money.

Nyssa

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Not only does Klaviyo have a very high level of functionality and analytics capability, I have always found the live support team to be extremely patient and helpful when I need to troubleshoot an issue. They really know their stuff and help walk you through any difficulties. Always a great experience.

Vintage Passementerie

This is about day 90 of a switch from Mailchimp. While Klaviyo appears to have more long term potential and a more transparent (but more expensive) pricing structure, it also appears that some functionality is still in beta. For example, I continue to struggle with abandoned and add to cart flows triggering properly. We are a SMB and my sense is that this product may be best suited from larger firms with dedicated marketing teams. I will remain with them for now simply that the cost of switching back to the Chimp is high. Then again, it might just be me.

Healing The Hyperbaric Way

Time spent using app About 2 months

I can't figure out how to get my sign up form for my newsletter. I am so frustrated. It says it should work.

November 3, 2022

Hi there! Happy to help and our support team will be reaching out shortly to address your signup form issues. Keep an eye on your inbox!

ABC Underwear

Time spent using app About 2 years

I would recommend finding an alternative service. The billing is horrendous and service is sub-par to say the least. Save your money and find an alternative for emails or SMS.

November 3, 2022

Hi there! Sorry to hear your frustrations. We looked into your account and it sounds like you have a strategy session scheduled with your CSM - that's great! Would love to get you back on track and earning that amazing ROI we know is possible from email and SMS. Hope that strategy session helps clarify any billing or service related issues.

Davson Sales

Time spent using app Over 1 year

After over a year using the Klaviyo service and app, I would recommend avoiding it completely. They "assigned" a person to help with the account that does nothing to help and only refers us to "support" and has done nothing to add value. There are much cheaper solutions that do the same or better than Klaviyo. It is way overpriced and under performs.

November 3, 2022

Hi! We had trouble locating an account with this name. If you can email feedback@klaviyo.com we'd love to look into things for you.

2 Geeks Comics

Time spent using app 37 minutes

The information you get from shopify does not match what is on the website.
there is next to no support, if you try to call the call is constantly dropped, they just hang up on you or just simply don't answer the phone. I also tried emailing (on the weekend, They are only open weekdays apparently ) but have not received a reply. I am reviewing Klaviyo since you have provided shopify with contradicting information regarding your plans. Please do not gaslight me or try to blame the people you provide info to. You say you don't have a support phone number but yet you have provided shopify with this: This app is supported by Klaviyo
How to get in touch Get support
shopifysupport@klaviyo.com
(617) 415-5563 either you are lying by stating you don't have a support number or you have provided shopify with false information. Please stop providing false or inconsistent information and please be consistent. Nov 7 2022 - Up till this point I was contacted by Klaviyo and spoke with Val Geisler. This is the last message I received: Got it! What’s reflected on our website is what is correct. We’re working with Shopify to get our listing updated asap and many of the updates have already been completed. If you’d like to speak to anyone about our plans and options, please let me know and I’ll get you connected. And while I have you: our reviews matter a great deal to us. If our conversation has changed your view (hopefully this has been a more than 1-star exchange!) we’d be thrilled if you were willing to update your review to reflect your most recent experience. Thanks, Victor. -Val till this point nothing has been done from their end according to shopify support. Shopify support only will follow what is on the shopify site not Klaviyo site. You will be billed accordingly.

October 31, 2022

Hi there! Would love to get to the bottom of this together and rectify any issues on our end. Can you please email us at feedback@klaviyo.com? We aren't able to locate any support tickets or emails related to your account.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 164 165