Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Win the hearts of your customers with ultra-personal messages

Rusted Orange Craftworks Co.

We have loved our experience with Klaviyo so far. Their account specialists have been really helpful with onboarding and strategy, and the integrations with other platforms and smart services have been great. Highly recommend.

Love Sweat Fitness

Love using Klaviyo for our business, great connect w/ Shopify as well! Really like how easy it is to create segments of our audience to send the best information to each person possible.

The Lynnette Bonner Bookstore

This app is great for working with Shopify, I only wish that it was a little less technical to use. It can do so many powerful things, but figuring out how to make it do them can be a bit tricky. I'm especially thinking of flows when I say this, if you don't know what a boolean is, then, like me, you might have to have help building your flows. So this is the part that I wish was a little more user-friendly. However, when I couldn't figure it out, Klaviyo's technical help was amazing. They stepped up and simply created the steps I needed them to. In that regard they are TOP NOTCH. And I'm very happy with the automatically created abandoned cart flows, etc. It really is a powerful tool for use with Shopify. Great job!

Incu

Klaviyo is a great email program. It's intuitive and integrates perfectly with Shopify to aid segmenting and analytics, and the support we receive is excellent!

California Baby

We have been using Klaviyo for about 3 years now and it's a great program. Pricing can be adjusted easily on how many emails you send a month and it's easy to build emails and analyze the stats after. If your account is big enough, they provide a customer success rep that will analyze your account and offer helpful suggestions.

701 Hoodies

This is the best email option for Shopify stores, hands down. No other email marketing service gives this level of integration, automation, and user behavior to the table. I've tested out AWeber, Mailchimp, Drip, Constant Contact, ConvertKit (and some others I'm forgetting) and for ecommerce, Klaviyo is the best.

PRINTM

We love Klaviyo, great features and very helpful to build more engagement with our customers! Easy to handle.

Ma Ntuma Shop

I love it. I've learned a lot in a few days with Klaviyo. I think the templates are great. I do wish there was improved video content on how to use it but YouTube helped me out. Also wish easier way to save my own email templates so I can easily reuse and modify. Otherwise, I love it!

SociEx Studios

Very easy to use I enjoy their platform thus far and am excited to build more engagement with my subscribers

HydroJug

Klaviyo is a great combination of features that make segmentation, email building, automation creation, and customer management all user-friendly, intuitive and convenient. I wish there were more capabilities for analyzing segments and campaigns post-send, but their analytics are more advanced and accessible than the other messaging softwares I use in for my job.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 137 138