Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Lit Laundry

Easy to use and simple. I love simple as a new business owner its really important. I appreciate also that everything is spelled out easily and all steps are put there so you know what is next and hot to get there.

Garden Activewear

Amazing for small business owners. Very easy to understand, setup emails and pop-ups for your website.
Creating emails is also very easy and doesn't require any design skills.

Seed n Sow

Finally, a Shopify app that just works. Only just started using this, but I'm already enjoying it and look forward to see the results.

Amino Nutraceuticals

Terrible support. They do the bare minimum to help their users and will make you use one of their partner developers if something isn't working. Any other app would try to help you with a problem you are having with their app but not Klaviyo.

January 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing this. I'm having trouble finding your account, but would love to get a bit more information so we can improve our service. Can you please email us at feedback@klaviyo.com with your account name? I look forward to getting to the bottom of this with you!

Everything Keto

The first time I signed up I was endlessly harassed by a sales rep. He even went as far as calling our store locations and harassing my staff. So I left. On the recommendation of rise.ai I gave it another try. I had to signup and pay to get any support. When I learned the program doesn't function correctly I asked for a refund. Got a robotic response from the chat agent. You need to pay hundreds of dollars to get any real support.

January 13, 2022

Hey Kelley— bummer to hear this was your experience. We do offer free support, so let me get you connected to someone who can help! Be on the lookout for an email from us shortly to get you back on track.

azul-labs-store

The best email app for ecommerce and Shopify users by far. Wish it was cheaper, but you pay for the quality.

Yeslicense

Connected to Shopify, Klaviyo is BY FAR the best emailing tool to use. It's complete, full of great functionalities, and their technical support is just AWESOME - very reactive, professional, they always have a solution for you. I can't recommend enough Klaviyo , really - Thanks for this fantastic software and team

Tape Lab

I am still inside the free version but I really love this app compared to other email marketing tools like mailchimp for example. The technical approach and possebilities are just on another level so is the support. There is always a friendly person answering in fast fashion as soon as I need some help. They helped me a lot along the way so far. Will most propably upgrade when its time...!!!! Go for the app when in doubt!!

Alex Rome Sound

Klaviyo has its ups and downs. Its got some great features, but the one thing that really slows me down is how complicated they make the Flows. If someone joins a list and gets entered into a flow, why does Klaviyo automatically force/ exit the contacts from the flow once they finish the steps? Why dont we (the business owner) have the choice to keep the contacts in a flow que once they finish the steps instead of them being automatically exited from the flow? This would allow us to add steps and manually push our contacts forward while maintaining organization, ease of use, and a single (or less) flows altogether. It should be an option for us to remove our contacts from a flow manually. Instead you have to create a whole new flow for these "exited" contacts which is messy, time consuming, and separates data. Then back populate those contacts into the new flow. Its frustrating and limiting. Hopefully they fix this.

January 14, 2022

Hi Alex, thank you for sharing this. I'd love to invite you to a call where we can explore this use case. Our product team loves to hear this kind of feedback so we can implement what's most useful for our customers. I'll be reaching out to you shortly, but in the future, please send this kind of information to feedback@klaviyo.com. We want your insight!

Bourbon Real Talk

This is a VERY powerful app! Along with that power comes layers of complication that have a learning curve. Despite that, I was able to figure out how to use the app for the basic features I needed for my business. I have around 20K subs on my podcast, and was launching a discussion forum using Facebook Groups. I was able to capture email addresses using Group Collector which integrates with Klaviyo and Shopify. It too a bit of digging in the support chat, but I was able to figure it all out on my own, which is pretty amazing considering how illiterate I am when it comes to software. It all worked and I have profited enough to pay for Klaviyo many times over!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 146 147