Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Fagaci

Great app until now I really recommend it to set up the flows and start generating some extra cash with emails.

Bow & Arrow by Silvia

Easy to use. And helped me a lot in creating my email campaigns. As a new business owner, I am still learning but this app makes my job a lot easier.

MY LONDON DRESS

L'application est vraiment complexe à utiliser, trop d'infos, on n'y comprends rien. Je ne sais même pas annuler mon abonnement facilement. Concernant les mails, le design est très limité!

Compression Socks R Us

Works well to include products from my store in my emails, as well as to help me track and respond to abandoned carts. Klaviyo has so many more options than I currently use, but I'm getting there and seeing results the more I leverage it.

Tango Philosophy

it has made my business so much better
thanks! great tool to use for small independent ecommerce like myself who struggle to succeed.

The Flair & Natural Co

If I could give 10 stars, I would! Truly a game changer for e-commerce. You can do so much and build truly dynamic, customised, and highly personalised emails to your customers. I switched over from a paid Mailchimp plan and Klaviyo does SO MUCH more even with the free plan!

The Sweet Kiwi

I used this app because it was highly recommend to me. It's hard to learn because I am not Tec savvy. I used you tube to help me create an email. The videos you have are not enough to help people like me. I gave a three star rating because in 3 days I accomplish creating one email. I will keep working on flows (Dont't understand it, but I know I will master it) and see how I will manage. Once I have completed more task. I will give you a more favorible rating. I am not going to give up.

UNCU London™

AWFUL!!!! Absolutely horrific experience for 4 months now. Product Expert who calls himself Sakinah should be fired on the spot. Ive been charged automatically for 3 months incorrectly despite asking to be downgraded to a free plan. Nobody bothered to do that. Customer service is non existent and useless to say the least. There is no way to remove a credit card so the monthly payments will stop charging - Sakinah simply ignored the request to help. No calls/emails from management to resolve the issue. Have been promised refunds for months now in writing, to date 3 month on - this has not happened. Sakinah is rude and terrible to deal with as is the rest of the team. Still no solution to this and we have taken legal action.

ALMA DE LUNA MODA

Al principio me costó un poco hacerme con la aplicación y en como ir configurando los mails y campañas, pero poco a poco se ha ido haciendo mas intuitivo y vale la pena. No conectaba con las listas de suscriptores y clientes y podia enviar campañas, una vez solucionado, todo genial ya que tiene muchas plantillas para realizar esas campañas. Sirve muy bien para realizar un seguimiento de los carros abandonados etc,.

Executive Vibe

I tried multiple CRM, no one beats Klaviyo in deep Shopify integration, ease of use, and reasonably priced. I am using it in all my stores. Totally can't recommend Klaviyo enough!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124