Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Posh Candle Co.

Perfect! I've struggled with email campaigns and flows but Klaviyo has made it so easy to setup. I've literally sat here all day creating emails to get my business running like clockwork.

Petite Premiums Gift Shop

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to install & use. Very creative & beautiful templates & the automation features are just so useful!

Taygra Dance Shoes - Canada

I just used it to send one campaign yet but I found it very easy and the email editor is nice and simple. Great app!

Good Life Trends

I used this app to help me do email marketing, as well as help me with the Abandoned cart, (when it happens). I like how it's being done and it would be nice to have more step by step instructions to follow, on all other aspects on how to use it better.

Olakittie

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 months

It helps me a lot with my email campaign. So easy to use and beginner's freindly. Recommended. Thanks.

Tana Elegant

Location Germany

Got my account banned. Contacted them several times via motconvit.ftu@gmail.com and still did not get the final response. Not very responsive support team.

BLKCURRANT

Just started my Shopify business, using Klaviyo is easy and powerful! Coming from a software development background, I appreciate so many conditional options..

Lady Aquarius

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a very cool app, I like this app because it makes it easy for me to manage my email subscriber and recapture visitors and customer

fizzi~jayne

I moved to Klaviyo from Mailchimp and I'm so glad I did. It integrates perfectly with Shopify and the one time I had to contact their support they were super helpful. There are more functions and capabilities than Mailchimp and I can see this app growing with my business.

Apace Apparels and Equipments Pvt. Ltd.

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

We have just started on email marketing, and the Klaviyo app is excellent to use. Feature rich in every sense, and intuitive to work with.