Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Depotsports

Cette app semble vraiment complète et je vais commencer à l'essayer.
Je reviendrai poster ici pour partager mon ressenti.

The Cuteness Shop

Wish I had found this earlier! Get this app. It's really worth it and much needed.

Inerchi

great stuff looking forward for more stuff to come out from these guys. keep up the good work. just some minor flaws but still a great app. I highly recommend https://www.inerchi.co/

Prickly Cactus Jewels

complicated to use/set up and i couldnt easily get emails to send. also help/support desk does not reply to my requests for help. trying another app for better, easier use and greater support desk.

Vogue Effects

Each email sent out to people has something like 'from klaviyo' written at the bottom. This makes it look tacky and unprofessional. I would definitely change my review if this was't there.

Brightminds2

The reason I migrated to shopify was Klaviyo. Stunning system, support and results. The new visual flows have have made an excellent system simply unbeatable. Love it.

Cosmic Crystal Visions

Love the app! Wonderful email templates! I highly recommend it!

Lovelyearth

Theres no support for this app and it is WAY TO COMPLICATED to set up with out
a live chat of some sort. dont bother!!! youll kill your self after trying to fugure this complicated program out. Bummer

Bee Good

Bought into Klaviyo and was initially impressed by the claim that we could use it for both our Shopfy store and Amazon FBA etc. It is great with the close integration to Shopify BUT...

Hugely disappointed to find after spending a small fortune redesigning all the emails and flows etc, that Klaviyo only support Amazon USA only. Apparently the rest of the Amazon universe is invisible and unimportant to Klaviyo...

We now have to spend more money in a separate service to support our Amazon UK channel - Not impressed!

My Panda Fitness

Very good app, easy to use, very complete, efficient dashboard.