Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hot 2 Def

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Unable to send videos. Everything else is great.

Graciousbeauty7

Very useful, thank you. It is a very useful app.

Thalyo

Location France

Excellente application, permet une meilleur gestion des mes mails et automation

Roastedon

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

After misunderstanding my initial testing, the support team was able to investigate and assure me that my concerns were wrong. I am changing my review from 1 star to 5 star based on this. I'm looking forward to building out my flows and seeing what results I can achieve with the tool.

Electric Bike Zone

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've been using Klaviyo for close to 2 years now on ElectricBikeZone.com and are very happy with all the FREE features included. Pretty easy to lean and use, and good documentation and video help.

August Uncommon Tea

Absolutely the best email automation for Shopify. Essential!

Kikaboo Shop

I am new to email marketing and I am very happy that Klaviyo is on my side! Easy to use platform for those just learning the ropes; advanced enough for the big players in eCommerce. Thank you Klaviyo for helping my store succeed!

Virgosummer2

Lots of advanced customization for a small price. You can also use this app to create 'back in stock' buttons and alerts and NO extra cost. You need a little coding skill or they can help you.

Compared to what Constant Contact gives you, this is way better.

Some technical difficulties but overall a great app and no issues that would prevent you from sending a basic email right away.

Beard Unlimited

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Seriously Awesome! I've never had an email application with so much functionality. Paid for itself and more from day one! This app is a must-have for any ecommerce business!

Destinationgolddetectors

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very powerful and always up to date platform for email marketing.