Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lovelyearth

Theres no support for this app and it is WAY TO COMPLICATED to set up with out
a live chat of some sort. dont bother!!! youll kill your self after trying to fugure this complicated program out. Bummer

Bee Good

Time spent using app About 1 month

Bought into Klaviyo and was initially impressed by the claim that we could use it for both our Shopfy store and Amazon FBA etc. It is great with the close integration to Shopify BUT...

Hugely disappointed to find after spending a small fortune redesigning all the emails and flows etc, that Klaviyo only support Amazon USA only. Apparently the rest of the Amazon universe is invisible and unimportant to Klaviyo...

We now have to spend more money in a separate service to support our Amazon UK channel - Not impressed!

My Panda Fitness

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good app, easy to use, very complete, efficient dashboard.

Zell69

I really wanted to use Klaviyo for my store. I truly did. But their support haven't replied to a single support request in 2 weeks. The only email we got was this automated template from Erica, SWEARING it wasn't one:

""As you probably know, Klaviyo is known for sending data-driven, targeted, automated emails. This message is not one of those automated emails (I swear!). I'm just on the team over here looking to learn a bit more about what brought you over and get you any additional resources you may need to help get you up and running.

If you're familiar with Klaviyo and/or don't need any assistance, no worries - but I'd be happy to chat to get you pointed in the right direction!

Hope to connect soon,
Erica""

That email was 7 days ago - I had replied 1 hour after receiving it, not expecting an immediate reply because it was so obvious... but no reply since - only tons of spam.

Mailchimp it is!

4 Girlz

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Great App but the support is one of the worst I have ever experienced, dropping it asap and I would NOT recommend this to anyone unless they fix their support, GOOD LUCK IF YOU TRY THEM !!

Fig Tree Club

Location New Zealand

Simple to use, the best email marketing app in Shopify.

Soulful Summitz

Great app to help my priceless passages store to build more trust to my customers.

Superbirdclean

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Klaviyo - from the ease of use/powerful capabilities to the unbelievably outstanding customer service - is an absolute must-have for your Shopify store.

The first Klaviyo "flow" (automated emails) I set up was their "abandonded cart" flow...it brought in $300.00 in the first couple of days!!!

I would give Klaviyo and the whole Klaviyo team 1,000 Stars if I could.

Fiil Diva

Location France

Very good apps. I recommande it !

Wicked Good Perfume

Hands down the best email app out there-- and I've tried them all from Drip, Remarkety, Soundtest, Privy, Rare and Mail Chimp.

We're using this app for Wicked Good with great results. It's easy to install and very effective.

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood