4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust email marketing and SMS features, including sign-up incentives, shopping funnel redirects, and newsletters. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and responsive customer support. The app's email builder, segmentation, and automated flows are powerful tools, while its analytics and training resources provide valuable insights. Despite some concerns about pricing, many merchants find the cost justified by the features and support offered.

October 29, 2020

An sich richtig geniale App, aber sie ist dauerhaft am ruckeln und lädt ewig nicht, oder man sieht einen weißen Bildschirm... Damit kann man nichts anfangen. Bitte beheben, dann 5 Sterne!

webpet.de
Germany
February 20, 2019

An absolute disaster of an app. I’ve had more issues with Klaviyo in the past 48 hours than I’ve had in 5 years with Mailchimp. The setup process gets stuck in a loop, the scheduled campaigns don’t send, the integrations don’t synch data properly.

I had to email support 5 times in 2 days and not once were they helpful or even friendly. Their support seems to consists of a single person who can’t be bothered to offer any kind of assistance.
When I finally managed to get my campaign delivered, it showed a big square blank instead of images. Klaviyo’s response? "It’s an Android issue, nothing we can do." Well guess what, I’m on an iPhone.

Also, take into account that your card will be charged before you even send your first email, and rates are way overpriced for such a poor experience.

Kurafuchi
France
May 27, 2019

I spent hours setting up my email list, creating my first campaign "opening soon". Once i hit send, my campaign was cancelled, and my account has been disabled. I don't understand why, i'm only using it for the first time. Now i have to find another program to use. very frustrating, and poor communication

Nettoyage
June 29, 2017

I love this app! It is very easy to use. I know running a good email campaign is important to any business but I had no idea where to start or how to run one. Klaviyo made it so easy to set up all of my email sequences and to run my first campaign. They make it affordable too. I started with the free plan and hope to move up as I build my lists and email marketing.

Big Tender Hearts
19 days using the app
December 12, 2020

Don't bother, just tried to send out the email announcing the launch of my website to my VIP client list (a huge 10 people) and my account was disabled until they review it which takes one business day. Well its Sat. so now I either have to push back my entire social media campaign or my VIP clients are going to find out after the general public. Great work guys, maybe you could have verified my account in the 6 months I have had the app installed and not the moment I send out a campaign.

Katabasis
January 17, 2023

i cant get access to my account due to two factor authorization- they tell me they emailed my account to verify but i never get an email - i have tried to contact them but no response- to get access to chat to talk to them directily you have to pay the subscription price- if this was a scam to get people to pay the subscription i wouldnt be surprised

Stephanianalahart
February 3, 2019

I've had this app since yesterday after hearing about this platform through the E commerce uncensored podcast.

So I haven't used this app for long, however I've found the experience so far smooth and straightforward. They employ a powerful and intelligent system that helps you to create effective emails, really boosting your email marketing potential. I would definitely recommend making use of there academy where you can view a bunch of tutorial videos that will help you in setting up your campaigns, flows, segments, lists etc. It's important you spend time understanding the system so that you can utilize it at the optimal level.

In addition, another great part about using Klavyio as a beginner, like myself, is that it's free for up to 250 subscribers. If you're looking to really boost your sales and take your store to the next level, whatever that level is, Klavyio is definitely the best option, in my opinion.

Lastly, I love the interface, I find it really easy to navigate around Klavyio, which is always great, especially if you don't particularly enjoy this part of e commerce, setting up marketing. This site makes it easy for you to set up one of the most important and effective methods of making sales, email marketing!

I'll leave it there.

The Unique Owl
19 days using the app
March 2, 2020

Worst email marketing app. SO many bugs, error messages, and delays. Cannot stand the frustration towards this platform.

Banana Watch Bands
Klaviyo replied March 3, 2020

Appreciate the honesty and feedback. We'd love to connect and help and make it right. Please connect with us https://www.klaviyo.com/landing/contact-us

Edited October 16, 2020

one day for no reason they just disabled my account with no explanation. Would stay far away lots of great alternatives

EcoPartyWarehouse
August 17, 2020

So far so good. The experience creating my first email was good. Easy to use templates. I like so far.

ElevateHer Boutique