4.1

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, advanced segmentation, automated flows, and visual email builder. Many praise its responsive customer support and credit it for boosting sales. The app's analytics tools are valued for aiding business decisions and audience targeting. Its SMS feature and educational resources are also well-regarded. Despite the cost, merchants find it cost-effective, stating the benefits and features justify the expense.

August 17, 2019

I have only just got this app, but it is working well so far. Nice and easy. You can create emails with your own logos, colours, text, to represent your business as you wish. I recommend trying it.

Minky Levi Jewellery
October 15, 2020

The App worked well but after we upgraded to billing-plan, really struggled to finish this plan. We asked our first cancellation on the end of August but we need to wait for a specialist's mail to finish. As of October 15th, we haven't received any mail from the specialist and Klaviyo is still charging us.. Very unfriendly.

ウェーブロックAT e-shop
Japan
November 25, 2020

They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners. They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners.

Shop Machine LI
May 12, 2019

Horrible app. Having the worst of luck trying to find a good email marketing company. I thought this would be the best of all, but after days of creating emails flows, pop ups etc.. I learned Klaviyo is no difference from the others.

Reasons I DO NOT recommend Klaviyo:
- the only way to get customer service is to email them and wait until they respond. I emailed them on a Wednesday, by Saturday I had to send another email asking if anyone received my initial email. So if time is of the essence beware.

-I get an email back about a question I asked and the answer was so simple and unhelpful, I wasted additional time asking my question again. be detailed if you have to contact customer service, be prepared to wait.

-I deleted several non-active subscribers from my Mailchimp account before integrating with Klaviyo to make sure I was at the 250 mark to avoid paying - I'm not into paying for email marketing, my customers hardly open their emails or usually mark them as spam for whatever reason. Deleting these subscribers got me at the 250 mark. After creating a welcome flow and learning all of Klaviyo's ways to do things, sending emails became the hardest thing ever.

-the free plan is 250 subscribers and 500 emails per month. Thats 2 emails per person on your list, if nobody else signs up. After sending a "sorry it's been a few days since you got an email from me" to my subscribers, I sent a mothers day email 2 days later. I've only sent my list 2 emails and now I have to wait 30 days to send any additional emails this month or pay to upgrade to a monthly plan.

-trying to send emails isn't easy. my list says 250 ppl, but when I try to send an email It tells me I have 252 ppl on my list. So, I have to break the list up into segments and send them. Even deleted more ppl in the Klaviyo list to bring the subscriber amount down, now I'm at 247 ppl but when sending it still says I'm at 252. How? IDK.

I'm going back to Mailchimp. I'll find a 3rd party app to link to my Shopify store to connect everything. Hope this review helps someone.

Bold Addictions
June 8, 2018

Just got this app and was looking forward to setting it up.
About 30 minutes in I get this: "Your account is disabled".
They'll get back to me within 1 business day.

What? Why? The hell did I do wrong? How am I supposed to evaluate your product when you literally ban me within the hour of using it?

Hell of a first impression lemme tell you that.

Waikeree
Romania
May 17, 2022

Really blown away by how easy this app is to use. There was a few things I was confused about, I emailed Klaviyo at 4.50pm and had a reply within 5 minutes! They explained what I needed so simply. Also love that it's cheaper

Backdrop Collective
March 5, 2020

This app is intuitive to use...especially considering the complexity of the data it tracks. Klaviyo was very helpful with initial setup too. I am NOT a techie, but I have managed to get my email flows set up.

The Revival
August 8, 2022

Much more cost effective apps available, Spent $1000 in month one and had to wait almost 2 weeks for onboarding to get in touch, I have 45,000 subscribers and was told to email 300 for the first two weeks then increase by 1000 for the next two week, needless to say their was zero return on investment, Probably a great app for a new business with less than 250 contacts

lovelottiex
Klaviyo replied August 16, 2022

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. We've been working with your onboarding team to get you a solution that will work and they will be in touch with you very soon. Appreciate your patience with our reply and hope we can help you have a great experience with Klaviyo!

April 3, 2018

This app is amazing.It is very logical and requires focused attention initially, but once you get past that it's smooth sailing. The only thing that could make this app better would be more YouTube videos demonstrating its functionality in a practical manner. I think it would take over if it had that.

Good Dilly
6 months using the app
Edited May 14, 2020

I will admit. I only switched to Klayvio because of MailChimp stopped its integration with Shopify. Everything happens for a reason right? My email marketing has gotten so much better because of the switch. Klayvio is a power email marketing tool! It is simple to use and the preset templates are amazing. You will not be disappointed with klayvio!!

Excellent ******