Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

ThisSoundsCool

Even after disconnecting this app, they still bill me. Their instructions for cancelling my account was really hard.

JiveTurtle

Absolutely the worst pricing structure and cancellation process. It is all laid out for them to make money.

Please avoid using this app if you don't want headaches!

peoplesprideshoes

My very first campaign was cancelled for no reason when I strategically planned the mailing on a specific date and time. So I lost a week on " in review" campaign that was never explained to why it was in review in the first place.

InNature Teas

NOT A GREAT SUPPORT .... AFTER ONE WEEK , WE STILL DO NOT KNOW , THEIR PRICING - WEHAVE REQUESTED SEVERAL TIMES ... VERY ODD
NOT TOO PROFESSIONAL , TO SAY THE LEAST

AGAIN , WE HEARD GOOD THINGS - BUT UNABLE TO OPEN THE PAGE WITH THE PRICES

ORGANIC 1 Co.

I feel as though it's the best email marketing platform that's not fully native in-house code. It takes a bit to get used to but I definitely appreciate the features. The customer support is great. Thank you!

1215 Avenue Botanicals

Love the flows and analytics. Best email marketing provider. Love Klaviyo. Much better than previous apps like Mail Chimp.

AJABA NATURALS™

Once I figured it out it was great! Thanks! Awesome templates and content. Can't wait to see the email sent. Stay tuned

Andean Purveyors

Easy to use and great templates!! We are going to be upgrading for sure! Just sent our first email, so we are going to analyze it through the metrics

Ben Buckler Boards

Better than mailchimp, well done Klaviyo. We've migrated over and are enjoying all the extra features for clever email segmentation for tailoring our messages for our customers.

Gluten Free Wholesalers Australia

We're new to using this app, but so far we're pleased with it's ease of use and integration.
We merged from Mail chimp via shopify, which we actually had difficulties with, so have found this app much easier to navigate.
We haven't started much work with flows yet, but all looks easy enough..and offers good functionality.
The drag and drop template options are great, and was quick to get a good looking newsletter completed and sent.
So far, so good..especially considering we're on the freebie plan.