Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Ms Soignée

Used to be good but now the emails they sent out during my campaigns keep getting bounced for no good reason - one of which is my personal email and another my friend’s email. Tried to send a campaign just to my email add and I don’t receive it at all. And no it’s not in my junk box either. Ridiculous if that’s the primary function of this app.

ForTeens Boutique

This is an excellent app! Better than some of the email marketing systems I use for my non-Shopify business. This is great for retargeting and it is really easy to use! Very happy to use this for my business.

The Skull Place - Where you Can Find High Quality Skull Products

Klaviyo is the app to use for all your email marketing, straight forward and easy to use. It give you real data to see how well your campaign is doing.

MyKidsNuk

I use this app to assist with my email re-marketing campaigns. Better than most api's that claim the same benefits also comes with great drag and drop templates. You get up to 250 subscribers for free when you get above the allowed free account the benefit outweighs the cost. The support is also excellent and always responds promptly. One of the must have api for a e-commerce business. Klaviyo also integrates well with a lot of api's, the instructional videos are very well put together. Thank you to the team at Klaviyo, excellent product.

maboutiquekool

Très bon, intuitif, organisé et beaucoup de choix pour configurer ses campagnes, un indispensable pour une boutique.

My Cupcake Toppers

Great support from the team to get set up, and once done it is very easy to manage. It is easy to use and works well for my business.

Sugar Cola

Best free app for email marketing on Shopify. Easy to use and provide great tools. I highly recommend it for everyone.

Baby All Shop

It is easy to use and provide great tools. I have been using it for a while. It collects emails on my webpage with a form and I have all of them saved to access.

Smart Tech Express

I'v used this app from the start of my shopify store (www.smarttechexpress.com) and it dose everything i wanted and needed and did more than I expected. I would defiantly recommend to any one. Also check out our store and sign up to our email list and follow to see how well it works, and buy some too while your at it we have great products. It really helps to drive traffic back to the store when we do discount emails. if you would like to visit our store to see how well it works or to buy new trending electronics go to www.smarttechexpress.com. Happy Shopping.

fitnesslvg

THE WORTH APP I NEVER SEEN.jzdfnuazfbuazbfiazbfuzfbuzbfuiazvbfuybaefuibefuibeayubefyubefope,fo,efeog,e,goze,g