Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

My Panda Fitness

Very good app, easy to use, very complete, efficient dashboard.

Zell69

I really wanted to use Klaviyo for my store. I truly did. But their support haven't replied to a single support request in 2 weeks. The only email we got was this automated template from Erica, SWEARING it wasn't one:

""As you probably know, Klaviyo is known for sending data-driven, targeted, automated emails. This message is not one of those automated emails (I swear!). I'm just on the team over here looking to learn a bit more about what brought you over and get you any additional resources you may need to help get you up and running.

If you're familiar with Klaviyo and/or don't need any assistance, no worries - but I'd be happy to chat to get you pointed in the right direction!

Hope to connect soon,
Erica""

That email was 7 days ago - I had replied 1 hour after receiving it, not expecting an immediate reply because it was so obvious... but no reply since - only tons of spam.

Mailchimp it is!

4 Girlz

Great App but the support is one of the worst I have ever experienced, dropping it asap and I would NOT recommend this to anyone unless they fix their support, GOOD LUCK IF YOU TRY THEM !!

Fig Tree Club

Simple to use, the best email marketing app in Shopify.

Soulful Summitz

Great app to help my priceless passages store to build more trust to my customers.

Superbirdclean

Klaviyo - from the ease of use/powerful capabilities to the unbelievably outstanding customer service - is an absolute must-have for your Shopify store.

The first Klaviyo "flow" (automated emails) I set up was their "abandonded cart" flow...it brought in $300.00 in the first couple of days!!!

I would give Klaviyo and the whole Klaviyo team 1,000 Stars if I could.

Fiil Diva

Very good apps. I recommande it !

Wicked Good Perfume

Hands down the best email app out there-- and I've tried them all from Drip, Remarkety, Soundtest, Privy, Rare and Mail Chimp.

We're using this app for Wicked Good with great results. It's easy to install and very effective.

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Phone Holder Gadgets

This! If you are looking for an app for automating your emails, then this is the one. So easy to use and understand and the support is great. Just remember to turn the emails on to live instead of manual to send them automatically.

Puraorganic

I've been using Klaviyo for over a year and have to say it's definitely the best for eCommerce. It's also the most expensive, but worth the price if you can afford it.