Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Cartwright Bag

I'm not tech savvy but Klaviyo makes email marketing on Shopify easy. So far I'm very impressed with both functionality and ease of use.

COREGAMI

Email marketing is our primary source of revenue. We used a primate before and had moderate success. But Klaviyo took us to another level. Thanks for SHOWIN ME THE MONEY!!

Magna Canvas

I absolutely love Klaviyo. It makes email marketing a no brainer. Very easy to use for beginners and has plenty of advanced options for experienced marketers.

pHLORA Balanced

Love this app! I needed a GOOD and easy mail service and this is it. easy to navigate and learn. Sorry Mailchimp :(

www.33supply.net

Fun Cases

Much easier to use than Mailchimp, thankfully Mailchimp ended their partnership with Shopify so that we got the experience of Klaviyo. Great service, amazing features that are really easy to use, and the flows are going to come in very helpful. The only problem was the fact that all orders came into the account as USD, but we needed them GBP. Support sorted this within an hour

Mountain Moverz

Super simple but leaves you looking like a marketing guru. The integration of smart strategy is huge and take a lot of the thinking out of it. Only email platform to use in my opinion.

Easy-S

good app really, waiting for the customer return and turnover feedback. no campain sent yet. let 's wait

Eco Hilana

I just started using it and love it so far! Very easy to use, nice templates and great data analysis.

Level Up

Launched my first campaign moments ago. Entire editing of the EShot took around 30 mins (very user friendly). I love how it integrates to shopify so well, all your products and contacts are imported. There's advanced segmentation and conditional customer journey. So far, very impressed.

Lyna leggings

Double opt in on free plan means you will have no sign ups. And there is no way around it. If you have a 3rd party sign up form (like Privy) Klaviyo will still send a sign up confirmation request once the address is synced to the list.
I don't mind paying for a good service, but not to a company that messes me up in such a sneaky way. Will sing up for a paid plan elsewhere.