Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Power Planter Australia

Its a robust app for sending email campaigns. I wouldnt call it simple to use though. Everything you have to start from scratch.

My main negative with it is the price. We have a large database of 39000 subscribers and Klaviyo is charging us USD $600 a month for the app which I think is ridiculous.

Once upon a time with traditional bricks and mortar stores, a database of 39000 was considered huge. But with ecommerce, you reach these kind of numbers in a much shorter period.
The only reason I have stuck with Klaviyo is because you can create dynamic (always updating) audiences to use in Facebook advertising.
ie. we can advertise to customers who have bought product X but not Y.

Once other email apps have this feature Im afraid I will be abandoning ship.
Sorry guys, but paying $600 a month for an email program is insane. You are being too greedy.

Natural Supply Co

Loving the help getting this off the ground, and the functionality is incredible! So excited to see the results we can get.

Aloonaroon

I've found this app so simple to use. It provides me with the details I need to send out a campaigns successfully & set out email flow segmentation so I can send out different emails for particular groups of subscribers, e.g. new subscribers, VIP subscribers, people who have purchased within a certain time frame etc. I've found it much more effective to use than mailchimp & once my email list grows, will quite happily pay for the upgrade.

Old Machine Garage

It is perfect to do all my email marketing campaigns, the employment for abandoned cars, newsletters and I'm great, I recommend it is very easy to use.

Wheel of Spirit

I used this app now for almost 2 years and i'm happy with that. It safes me a lot time to create a campaign!

Murder Mystery 2 Merch

I have purchased an upgraded plan of this app since I have 5k subs and after hours of creating a campaign the app said that my account got disabled and is under a review. They are closed on a weekend so there is no way to contact them. Very disappointed...

Steampunk Store

Pour l'instant tout va bien, même pour un novice comme moi. J'ai tatonné quelques heures pour configurer un minimum. j'affinerais après...bref à essayer.

LAS COSAS DE MUSITA

La utilizo de forma intuitiva, porque no hablo inglés. Teniendo en cuenta que el español es el segundo idioma en el mundo más hablado, (por delante del inglés) creo que deberían pensar en ofrecerlo en español. Gracias

Mommies Best Mall

So far so good, I am happy with it and I like the templates, just sent my first email out, but wish the free plan was a bit more subscribers...Don't think I will be able to try it out for long before I need to change plan.

Le Creatif Linen

So far, so good. Very easy to use. I like what you get for the incredible price point. This is so much smoother than my other CRM.