Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Wat Crate

I see a lot of people giving one star lately and I can't understand why. Their service is perfect for e-commerce. You can do everything you need and the support is great. I've never had any issues and I've been using it a lot in the past 2-3 months. The price is worth it if you plan to leverage your list and optimize email marketing for your business. If you want to send basic emails, then you'd probably want to stick with the cheapest alternatives.

Clark & Clark

Just signed up, just sent my first campaign. Wow, was it easy to do. I'm impressed so far at its ease of use and attention to detail. Thank you Klaviyo

Bold Addictions

Horrible app. Having the worst of luck trying to find a good email marketing company. I thought this would be the best of all, but after days of creating emails flows, pop ups etc.. I learned Klaviyo is no difference from the others.

Reasons I DO NOT recommend Klaviyo:
- the only way to get customer service is to email them and wait until they respond. I emailed them on a Wednesday, by Saturday I had to send another email asking if anyone received my initial email. So if time is of the essence beware.

-I get an email back about a question I asked and the answer was so simple and unhelpful, I wasted additional time asking my question again. be detailed if you have to contact customer service, be prepared to wait.

-I deleted several non-active subscribers from my Mailchimp account before integrating with Klaviyo to make sure I was at the 250 mark to avoid paying - I'm not into paying for email marketing, my customers hardly open their emails or usually mark them as spam for whatever reason. Deleting these subscribers got me at the 250 mark. After creating a welcome flow and learning all of Klaviyo's ways to do things, sending emails became the hardest thing ever.

-the free plan is 250 subscribers and 500 emails per month. Thats 2 emails per person on your list, if nobody else signs up. After sending a "sorry it's been a few days since you got an email from me" to my subscribers, I sent a mothers day email 2 days later. I've only sent my list 2 emails and now I have to wait 30 days to send any additional emails this month or pay to upgrade to a monthly plan.

-trying to send emails isn't easy. my list says 250 ppl, but when I try to send an email It tells me I have 252 ppl on my list. So, I have to break the list up into segments and send them. Even deleted more ppl in the Klaviyo list to bring the subscriber amount down, now I'm at 247 ppl but when sending it still says I'm at 252. How? IDK.

I'm going back to Mailchimp. I'll find a 3rd party app to link to my Shopify store to connect everything. Hope this review helps someone.

Never Say Never Active

The app makes marketing easier
Easy to use

Great email features and we have had great retention

Stylish-Accessories

This is a very good app for marketing and following up with customers. It has many features that help me in my email marketing. Thank you

Radical Roots Seed Bomb Company

I too got this to replace MailChimp and its super easy to use and the templates are eye catching! Very glad i choose this app.

Citizen Fox

Love! I got this to replace Mailchimp and honestly, I like it a lot better. Very happy with this app. I would get it again.

Maiden Home

We upgraded from Mailchimp to Klaviyo and while we are in the early stages, we're already really impressed with the ease of use and customer service. I really can't speak more highly of the service teams that have helped us onboard. We've run into a couple hiccups in our transition, and they've been super helpful and responsive in making sure that our migration goes off seamlessly (at least in our customers' eyes!)

Skin Botanicals

I love the app. Very easy to use and more features than Omnisend even in the free plan. I'm very happy with it.

joleeisrael

I'm sorry for the moment I replaced mail chimp.
Their service is terrible, lots of mishaps, prices are too expensive.
Very disappointed and I do not recommend them.
There are cheaper and better solutions that know how to provide excellent service and not only to make promises