Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Spirit Luxe

Klaviyo is epic. That's about all I have to say. Easy customization, great layout and easy navigation. Options galore too.

Local Legends Apparel

Terrible. I went through all the work of setting it up, uploading my subscribers, and writing my mailout - and it didn't send, told me it was being reviewed and would take at least 24 hours, and disabled my account. The event I was promoting ends tomorrow, this is garbage.

Zzz Bears

Simply put Klaviyo blows Mailchimp back to the stone ages. The email flows are brilliant. It took me minutes to set up 5-6 automated flows so that depending on what a customer or potential customer does on the site, they get sent to a different flow. It's only been 2 weeks but we've already recouped the monthly cost with ease. I read some reviews saying that the editing function was difficult to use but I didn't find that at all. In fact, it was super simple and allowed me to control all aspects of design (unlike Mailchimp) so no funky spacing issues.

Highly recommend!

Dream Water Usa

Hands down the best email marketing automation tool for e-commerce businesses of all time!!! Very easy to use and creates real scalable results. Their support team is hands down the best, they pulled through on an app integration extremely last minute and I know a huge number of Klaviyo users benefited incredibly from their hard work. Rockstar app, rockstar team!!!

Lexinoelbeauty Com

Trying to do something as simple as send a email campaign to everyone on my mailing list for black friday is a nightmare. The system wants you to chose a group for your campaign that does't allow for EVERYONE. Running a business only allows you to allocate so much time to try and figure out a app. This app may have merits but it makes it very hard to do a very simple thing.

Raidillon

nice and useful tool for analytics & marketing

Titanparacord

App functionality is good. But support is poor. This app is causing the layout of other elements on the page brought in by another app to break. Tier 2 support only pointed me to the existing documentation that I had already read. In the end, they were not willing to dig deeper into the issue by looking at the code on the site. Their final response/resolution was:

"Unfortunately if the Javascript from the Klaviyo form is breaking the carousel behavior of the Instagram feed, the only workaround would be to use a Shopify form instead of a Klaviyo form. It's not clear what part of the Klaviyo Javascript is causing this, as it's just loading standard jQuery, form validation, and instructions for how the form data gets submitted."

Woof Suits

Great email marketing tool. Lots you can do and great support. Subscribe to our newsletter at www.woofsuits.com to get a sample of what Klaviyo can do :)

Oh La Lari Llc

I'm very upset, I spent hours creating emails for my customers and they are not sending. Some send and some don't send. I just realized now they have not been sending for 2 months. Very Very Upset!

Velpure

The feature set and Shopify integration is impressive, but it is not an easy platform to get your head around. I have found support respond in a timely manner but on the few occasions I've emailed support, instead of answering my specific questions they instead just sent me to a training link which left me none-the-wiser, and I have to say I've received better support from some free apps on Shopify. If they provided outstanding support I would give them a 5-star rating.