Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

E Ellebeauty

I am happy with this app as it is easy to integrate and use. It is not just an email marketing tool, it comes packed with a lot of information to help target different types of customers.

Escape Watches

It has a lot of different templates you can use and customize, its build as drag and drop so it will be without a hassle to set it up. It has very nice designs.

Fmybliss

I have been using this for about a week. The templates are easy to adjust to my needs and give me a lot of options to change them. The process for setup was fairly easy and good instructions have been provided. The app is user friendly and mostly drag and drop. Like any new software, there is a slight learning curve, but really not too bad. They do verify and check the first email campaign you send out (didn't know that until I tried to send it), but they reviewed quickly and was able to send within 12 hours ( I sent it on a Sunday and received word Monday morning). Apparently they only do this once so no big deal.

I have tried a few other apps and had one problem or another with them. This one has been very good so far and I will continue to use.

Testikauppa1212

Works great, awesome for a jewelry dropshipping store to keep contact with customers

Ccl Supplements

The best there is! We have used Klaviyo for about a year now and it is amazing. It integrates with just about everything, has a clean intuitive builder and good price break plans.

A few weeks ago another CRM approached us and convinced us to switch from Klaviyo. After just a few week trial period we were done. It didn't have any of the integrations Klaviyo does, the builder was archaic and clunky, and they chargedby amount of emails sent each month instead of the size of list.

Klaviyo is the king of email software.

Cabaiashop

Software is good, but support is mostly useless, sometime i wonder if they read the mail, you got to send 2-3 mails to get a tech to really answer your question and help you most of the time.

So : +software, ux , price
- If you aren't yourself a tech, be carefull, support is worst than you.

The Smart Punter

Hands down the best email service provider for eCommerce. Over 70% of our revenue is directly attributable to Klaviyo email flows. They take a bit to set up but once you are up and running its fantastic. Klaviyo drop the mike...

Astonlane

We've been using Klaviyo for a few months now and the features are so much better than other email marketing apps i've used. Is on the expensive side compared to a few others but you get what you pay for in all of the useful features to grow your business.

Biotopic

We've used Klaviyo to completely scale our email marketing efforts and it has not disappointed! Great service for scalable, custom, and personalized email communications.

Oco Uk

We've used Mailchimp, Campaign monitor, Constant Contact, but Klaviyo is in a league of its own! Amazing app for sending bulk emails and also for setting up flow sequences.In particular it's Shopify integration is far superior which make segmenting customers so easy. For example, if your want to send a sale promo email but exclude customers who have purchased in last 30 days it's extremely easy! Fantastic app - highly recommended.