Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

YES Cacao

I was hearing about Klaviyo from several successful peers, and at the same time, disenchanted with our declining mailchimp performance. I made the switch and WOW to the deep customization. A lot of great tutorials & the platform is very user friendly.

Inovytion

INCREDIBLE, the things that you can do even with the free plan! Thanks for your job, great team! I'm using it rn

Dignitii Activewear Inc

So far I am really liking the features and ease of use, better than Mailchimp. I recommend it to small business owners.

Reluxeliving

Has some great features. But when you go to customize and create beautiful email templates. The emails are received as junk/spam. I tested out many templates/themes and it's a hit or miss. Some go to inbox others don't. It drove me crazy trying to figure out a way to make beautiful engaging emails that land in the inbox. Also if using a free subscription you can't get customer support, that's only for paid plans. - Another negative. Moving to Conversio

InOutCool

So far so good. I just install it and set up all emails. It is pretty easy even I am new in email marketing. Great thing is, there are predefined marketing schemes like abandon cart, first time customer, old customer, thank you email .....

eunray

First time using klayvio and I am impressed! Very easy to use and user friendly. Didn't know anything about klayvio, but jumped right in and created a campaign with ease.

Shinto Martial Arts Gear

Well Im just getting used to the app so far so good Easy to find my way around
I will do another review once I've masted this.

ThisSoundsCool

Even after disconnecting this app, they still bill me. Their instructions for cancelling my account was really hard.

JiveTurtle

Absolutely the worst pricing structure and cancellation process. It is all laid out for them to make money.

Please avoid using this app if you don't want headaches!

peoplesprideshoes

My very first campaign was cancelled for no reason when I strategically planned the mailing on a specific date and time. So I lost a week on " in review" campaign that was never explained to why it was in review in the first place.