Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Night Master Official

Hello everyone,
It's the perfect solution to convert your website into a professional one. The app is easy to use.

Vice Anvil Tactical

Great email solution for those trying to boost conversions with automatic marketing, cart re targeting and all types of automatic flows. The ONLY DOWNSIDE to this email marketing app is that it is VERY expensive compared to just about every other option out there. It does offer some unique features, but none that should really bump the price up this high and it's the only reason I am giving it 4 stars.

It's about triple the price of mailchimp depending on how many emails you send out and how many contacts you have.

modcolorpop

I used this app to help me with email campaigns and I really like it! It's the first time I sent one out. There are many templates to choose from, which makes the process so much easier. I also love the fact that you can set up analytics. Great product! - Thank you Klaviyo

GVIEWIN

The Fishermans Factory

very easy transition from mailchimp! id recommend this app over others i have tried! should of started here first and saved my self time

Jon's Collectibles

I created a campaign, prepared to send, and then BOOM it tells me that I need to clean my e-mail list because of suspicious e-mails so I couldn't send my campaign. I mean c'mon, why am I responsible to clean my own e-mail list? Why can't you just pinpoint which e-mail was in fact a suspicious e-mail? How am I even to know which subscriber on my Mailing list is in fact a suspcious e-mail? That's why they opt-in to subscribe cause they're interested to get product updates and any newsletters. GOD Damn it!!! Whether suspicious e-mail or not let me send my e-mail subscribers, that's the purpose of your service, so i could send them e-mails because of them opting in!!!

umammamia

very good this app. I used these for my store and i think the analysis doing really well comparing to other email marketing tool

Super Deals Shops

I Used Klaviyo because me not competitive for create email campaign, is very easy..... i love Klaviyo

RUNWAYIN

Great app. It is really easy to customize templates in this app. Plus they have a good variety of existing templates. Waiting to try more features.

Muah Boutique LLC

OMG!! Great app and love the templates so easy to use. I recommend this app to generate your emails.