Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Smooth Sales

This is a shocking app.
Don't waste your time.

They essentially lock you in by linking user opt-outs into their own platform and not updating it on shopify so if you want to switch you have to manually make the changes in Shopify. This is just disgraceful.

I also sent out an email using their platform, changed the reply email to the business one and when i clicked send out it put my personal email in it which went to over 1000 addresses. I am absolutely dumbfounded about his terrible this platform is. Clearly developed by tech people who don't have a clue about UX or UI. Shocking.

Other features that don't work properly:

1. Dashboard analytics are always displayed wrong.
2. Live map of campaigns doesn't work.
3. Shopify integration is only one way - waste of time.

Save your money and time - look for something else.

Xin-Roller

Its a great App for E-Mail Marketing and the customer support is just amazing. I've got an answer to my Problem in under 1 minute.

Sirius Technologies

The quality of their customer support is excellent and i would recommend this app to other merchants because of this. Reliable support can be crucial when trying to integrate any app to Shopify. Many thanks

www.siriustechnologies.ca

ProTrender

I wanted to make a Christmas E-mail with a discount code for my customers. Made it like a week ago. After submitting the campaign I was prompted with a massage saying "We will personally review campaign and get in touch with you within 24h" Now its like 5 days passed and never received anything. Deleted the app and will never use it again. Just made the e-mail in google and sent it to multiple people.

The Hammer Apparel

Love unresponsive buttons and insanely long upload times? Use Klaviyo!
Specially made buy what seems like toddlers on a tomagotchi, klaviyo has continued to fail to do the simplest of things. Looks very fancy but very unresponsive and frustrating.
This is a one star review as Klaviyo seems to not let you show one star.

Gadget Dorks

I am very happy with this app still learning my way,support very quick to respond to my queries so far very good.I look forward to really seeing the benefits in time and use more of the amazing facilities. Thank you Klaviyo

Fit & Fly Sportswear

My marketing skills are minimal. Klaviyo makes my marketing skills look professional!! Very easy to use, I have just launched a campaign with no difficulty what so ever. Must have app!
Check out www.fitnfly.co.uk

PetFadz

I used this app to make my very first email campaign. Awesome app! The customization is really easy to use as well!

Coco McCall Shop

The most frustrating service!! Upgraded my acct, created my first email and sent it out. We announced to our instagram following and had over 200 dms from people who never received it. THEY HAVE ONE JOB- and they can't even send it out the email. I also tried sending it to myself multiple times and could never find it anywhere in my email.

amazonetworks

This app helps a lot to me. I can manage contacts and send my newsletter.
Other similar apps are not suitable for marketing. This one is Recommended!