Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Super Deals Shops

I Used Klaviyo because me not competitive for create email campaign, is very easy..... i love Klaviyo

RUNWAYIN

Great app. It is really easy to customize templates in this app. Plus they have a good variety of existing templates. Waiting to try more features.

Muah Boutique LLC

OMG!! Great app and love the templates so easy to use. I recommend this app to generate your emails.

Ning Bags

This app is very easy to use and perfect! Great design and save so much time! I like it! Thank you so much!

bossgirlfix

Loving this app so far. Great for making your emails look more professional and put together. Is also way more time efficient than sending separate emails.

Excenti

The app is good, i like it but i really have a hard time importing my previews contact. but it's really useful

Tamil Brands

Automate the customer engagement. I use this for Sending campaign , requesting for customer feedback. Good thing is everything is automatic

My Piekna

I used this app and decided to use another. So I disabled Klaviyo but it kept on showing pop-ups for clients to subscribe to get discount so I totally removed Klaviyo from my apps list. Now it still shows the pop-ups even though Klaviyo is no longer installed. Looks like I'm stuck with this app I don't want.

Dream Dribble, LLC.

Klaviyo is awesome!!! I love it. Easy to use, easy to navigate. All in all it takes 2 seconds to upload lists, create campaigns. 10/10!!!!!!!!!

Freaker USA

I've worked with a ton of emailing platforms and companies and Klaviyo has, hands down, been the best. The integrations allow us to tap into a wealth of customer information that has made us a better organization while also allowing us to grow explosively, and I'm not exaggerating. Because of the email tools this platform provides, we are experiencing the best Q1 in three years. Not to mention, every time I've had any issue with the platform (wanting to send emojis in subject lines, getting higher than normal spam alerts, my template isn't working like I want, etc.) the support from the Klaviyo team has been prompt, courteous, and outstanding. -- I could go on. 10/10 would recommend.