Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Nanukhardcases

If you are serious about email marketing and you own an e-commerce website, do yourself a favour and ditch MailChimp...

Go with Klaviyo!

Once again, this app is not perfect.
Klaviyo has been getting some bad rep with their customer service time of response (but have you ever tried to easily find a contact link in MailChimp?? Nowhere to be found!)

This is the kind of application that is worth studying.
It's not a "one-click it works" app.

Learn it... study it's potential.
Email marketing can become one of your main source of recurring income for your e-commerce.

Once your flows are running, you get a clear idea of which ones are profitable and which ones need improvement.

Their focus on e-commerce is why you need this app.
It's not cheap, but it grows with you.

So the more it will cost, the more money you will make.

Stop comparing the monthly cost with other basic email apps.
They don't compare.
Once setup this app will pay for itself 20X.

The level of segmentation you get with Klaviyo out of the box is where the power is found.

They keep coming up with new features too (dynamic coupons!! yeah!).
They keep improving the interface.

Learn how to use this powerful email app and you'll never look back.

Smai

Really great thing to have integrated with our Shopify store and access our customer data. Love the segmentation, but there's so much more we haven't discovered yet!

Shoezees

Helped massively with our email marketing
www.shoezees.co.uk

Gear Trendy

Best email platform with easy intergrations with FB and shopify... little bit pricey but hey it is what it is!

Ronnypulpo

"Get started in minutes with 1-click integration" is not true. I ask to the support why the app is not working on my shop and they tell me, at the second email, this is because my shop is not connected to klaviyo (and nothing more) so is not true the 1-click integration. I decided to delete it and don't give more time to the app. Maybe for other users will be good but not for me, too much slowly to start to use.

- the support answer very quickly but don't give solutions.

Executive Leather 2

I am brand new to Klaviyo and I must say it is rather complex to use for a newbie. I can see there are lots of resources and instructions out there to assist someone who are new but it is just overwhelming use Klaviyo for the very first time. The reason I choose Klaviyp over mailchimp even though I know Klaviyo is much harder to use and time consuming BUT I can see Klaviyo is catered for e-commerce. They are lots of features Klaviyo has to offer to top the list so I truly believe Klaviyo will suit my e-store. I have just need to work hard to master it :)

Kerefeke

Awesome stats and analytics. Easy to implement. Very nice app. Will definitely recommend it.

Duskyblues

I am very surprised not a lot of Shopify users know about this email app - ITS THE BEST ONE WE'VE USED and we have used mailchimp, getresponse, infusionsoft and aweber - nothing comes close to klaviyo if your in the shopify ecommerce business - i hope to grow my business to new horizons with klaviyo

1like

Amazing app! It works great, and user experience is awesome. Don't hesitate to sign up! Highly recommended!

Biyhbs

Very handy app, and really helps us fill in the gaps at https://www.BIYHomebrewSupply.com by allowing automated emails and list building integrations with Shopify that other email list senders didn't really support very well. Easy interface, templates could be better, and is priced fairly (but I think all email list sending services charge too much, given how few emails actually get opened with each campaign send... but that's not to Klaviyo's detriment--their product is pretty freaking sweet)