Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Sahara Tea

This is a fantastic and easy-to-use app that allows one to create beautiful and effective email marketing templates and campaigns.

Neri Handcrafted

So far, I'm finding my way fairly easily. Ricky has been very helpful with any questions I have. And I am impressed by the personal attention Klaviyo provides. I feel like I am working with an actual person as opposed to some huge corporation. I am building my handmade jewelry business and Klaviyo has given me the tools I need to succeed.

Skullsociety

Extremely powerful email app. Klaviyo is built from the ground up for ecommerce. They have thought of everything. This is all about segmentation. If you are still using Mailchimp, Aweber or any of the other generic email services for your Shopify store then you are wasting time and money. Make the switch!

Impera Nutrition

Great customer service. They sorted my problem within a couple of hours. I cannot recommend Klaviyo highly enough.

Casebuddy

Same Problem with support. Need a filter based on tagged orders not customers. Not very helpful.

Foxwill Inc

I am struggling to get any sort of help or responses from customer service. They are unwilling to help me resolve issues that I thought would be very easy. I am very disappointed and am looking for an app that wants to help their customers.

The Service Manual Source

Thanks A lot ! Very Good And Easy To Use .

122 West

By far the best most useful app in the Shopify App Store! Amazingly feature rich! Seriously blown away.

Elecsmoke

Easy to use; I got about 25% opening and a 6.25% clickthrough rate off of 200 emails or so.

Ruffit

I've only used the free basic features such as making your Shopify emails look better and sending two recovery emails thru them instead of Shopify. It's worked great so far! Recommend it to everyone! Especially since it's free ;) have nothing to loose!