Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

AFR Clothing

I help manage eCommerce campaigns for hundreds of companies. Klaviyo is an essential tool for our business.

Simplifying the process for mitigating shopping cart abandonment and increasing sales 10-25% for each company it's no wonder we are experiencing phenomenal reviews.

-Luiz Centenaro | eCommerce Cosmos

Buiced Liquid Multivitamin

First and foremost, I have to commend Ed on his personal follow up and the way he goes about it, it is excellent and 100% shows the integrity of the company. Secondly, there free service where they allow you to make your emailer's look GREAT, is amazing. That really made life easy for me, and allowed me to make a much better impression with my customers due to the ability to create simply HTML emailers. I am in the process of testing out their other stuff, as right now from a Newsletter standpoint I am pretty happy with Chimpified and the Mailchimp system, but definitely excited to see how their service can help my business when it comes to these:

- Best in class abandoned cart follow-ups that show items in cart
- Send automated order follow-ups weeks and months after purchase to keep customers returning
- Easily add sign-up pop-ups on your site to collect new emails

Zasttra.com

Great app. Highly recommended.

JHill Design

the integration with shopify makes this an extremely versatile marketing tool. the user interface is very intuitive. worth every penny.

Shop Adorn

Klaviyo has blown our expectations out of the water. It is clear that Ed and his team are fully committed to all of their clients. They are never slow to respond to my many questions, and are always troubleshooting things for me without making us jump through all the hoops. Klaviyo is an amazing app. It has already paid itself off for the amount of conversions and analytics we are receiving.
Great job guys!

The ZigZag Stripe

All I can say is AMAZING. Worth every penny.

Wellness Marketplace MD

We are newbies to the e-commerce scene, however Klaviyo has helped level the playing field for us by providing the tools necessary to compete in today's marketplace. As a sole small business owner with an expertise as a medical practitioner, I need tools that I can understand and don't need a "programmers" degree to facilitate. Klaviyo does the job! Thanks Shopify for introducing us to such a great partner! ~ valerie

Pure Fix Cycles

Klaviyo is legiiiiiit. Kicks mailchimp in the *you-know-what*!

The app allows to completely automate email marketing with extremely fine grained control. Think: email someone a week after they buy a bike and offer them a lock. Or if someone looks at red lights, red seats, and red bikes, email them something red!

Also, their support rules. Very helpful and quick to respond to questions.

LOÉIL

It's easy and very helpful for creating your own templates! Super recommend it!

Chandon Concepts

Thanks Klaviyo, this has saved me so much time. And now I don't have to worry about following up customers, Klaviyo does it all for me.
Highly recommended, and integrates so well with Shopify it is really part of the whole now.
Very easy to load, to run campaigns, and to set up triggered emails. And the analytics is what really makes it great, I can see real time what is happening and where the action on the site is.
Well done Klaviyo.