Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

The Moonlight Shop

If you are doing anything email related, you need to look into klaviyo. I have never seen a more sophisticated email solution. You can do EVERYTHING. Want to send an email when someone purchases a certain product. Check. Want to send an email followup sequence when someone hasn't opened your emails for 30 days. Check. Want to greet new/returning/old/inactive customers. Check. You can do EVERYTHING with klaviyo!

7879Designs

if you value the cost of getting a customer than you need this plugin!

MarianoFoods.com

This is by far the best e-commerce marketing automation system that I've seen on the market. The online marketing industry has Infusionsoft and the e-commerce industry now has Klaviyo .. it really is a must have for shopify.

Gibout Toys

Great app. Had a little trouble getting everything set up (my fault) but Kate was amazing and walked me through everything. HUGE improvement to our emails! Highly recommend this app.

80sTees.com, Inc.

This app is a must have because it gives you so much power. Put your abandoned cart emails on steroids and get reporting. Use a welcome series. Have it create one time use discount codes for you. Tightly integrated with Shopify. Highly recommended.

befit supplements

This is what i exactly need . 1 App that can take care of all of it .
Thanks
Nick

Warriorcoffee.com

After using Klaviyo for less than a week, everything looks good to succeed. We have automations, campaigns and integrations done.

Brydge Keyboards

Klavviyo is nothing but class. Within 24 hours of implementing it we saw a significant increase in sales from the sales performance we were getting from our previous platform.

If you're wanting to extract value out of your customers and get a higher CLV then this is the solution for you.

The team are brilliant, incredibly thoughtful and helpful.

Jack Of All Trades Clothing

great app, really love how it links with my shopify store and how I can track the success of each e-blast I send. I also love the list segments.

PureChimp

You know when you just use an app and you fall in love with it. This is happening right now.

A fantastic app that gives you all the analytics you need from e-mails you sent out.

We are using Auto emails to recover customers that have not purchased in 3 months, offer discount to customers who purchased a sample but not a full product, recover abandoned carts. But this is real flexible and you could set up auto emails for anything and give the system rules.

9/10, we need to use it for a month or so to award it 10/10