Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

FixSuite

great product and help for starting shopify owners.Campains,get email adresses and a lot more,only with Klaviyo.

Hot Tub Club

Amazing app, the segmentation and email creation are fantastic features! Don't delay install yours today!

Loving Hands Grooming Gloves

Amazing app. Love all the flows. Takes a bit of time to learn but really worth it in the end! Love it

Lucy Avenue

Klaviyo is the ONLY email provider you should be using. It does cost more than the competition but absolutely worth it with the customization and segmentation you can do on their platform!

Original Oak UK

Great app couldn't do without it tbh. would highly recommend it, Rich in features and low on price

MyJewer

i love this app, is very usefuñ and i use it for my email marketing, in my opinion is perfetc for this type of activicty

Fältbutiken

Just installed it. Manage to link to Shopify and send our first campaign in 30 min!!! Really easy to work with!

Pawtique Pet Boutique

This app has been great thus far! A little difficult to use at first but as you play around with it, it gets easier. They have a free plan that is great if you are just beginning and have less than 500 customers. Can't wait to see how this goes!

Minimalistim.e

THe design and options are really good, it's easy to use and to understand, the team works very good and answers fast

COSMETICS BEAUTY STORE

I am happy to have found this application, because I am looking for one to send my marketing emails, I received the guide by email for the installation on the shop, very easy to use, everything is automated, it is very powerful and fast for marketing emails and I highly recommend. I give 5 stars because klaviyo do a clean job!