Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Kurafuchi

An absolute disaster of an app. I’ve had more issues with Klaviyo in the past 48 hours than I’ve had in 5 years with Mailchimp. The setup process gets stuck in a loop, the scheduled campaigns don’t send, the integrations don’t synch data properly.

I had to email support 5 times in 2 days and not once were they helpful or even friendly. Their support seems to consists of a single person who can’t be bothered to offer any kind of assistance.
When I finally managed to get my campaign delivered, it showed a big square blank instead of images. Klaviyo’s response? "It’s an Android issue, nothing we can do." Well guess what, I’m on an iPhone.

Also, take into account that your card will be charged before you even send your first email, and rates are way overpriced for such a poor experience.

Chou de Chic

Super application gratuite pour l'automatisation d'envois et le suivi de la liste d'abonnés. Utilisation facile et précise

CKB Mode

Great customer service. You are able to track many good data that you will need in the future when scaling your store.

SalaamPaperie

Used the app to send newsletters. Love the templates, quite easy to use for beginners like me. Thanks!

The Parent Diary

Great App, Kaviyo is one of the best marketing automation tools I've used. I don't know why anyone would use anything else like MailChimp.

Basics Blue

Efilters.net

Great support from Mitch. Very easy to use. Very timely responses to emails and super easy to schedule a phone call to get questions answered.

DiP Clothing LLC

I am really enjoying learning how to create campaigns and this app really is helping me get more comfortable with sending emails to my customers. From the step-by-step videos to the templates this app is AWESOME !!!! THANKS AGAIN!

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

The email builder and campaign flow are super easy to use! The way it segments lists is a huge bonus. I highly suggest trying it.

Élan Curve

I use this app for my marketing and it really helps me organize my customers. I have referred several business owners to this app so far!