Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Finechk

This is topnotch. I tweaked numerous features that come with it; features such as adding products from catalogs. I'm glad I subscribed to Klaviyo.

My Moon Luna

This app is awesome! It combines so many other apps into one, while still being consumer friendly. Will definitely be recommending this to everyone.

Essencia.co USA

A MUST-HAVE app for anybody serious about e-commerce and making full use of e-mail marketing. Started with Mailchimp, just moved to this as our store grew and we're very happy.

BK Boutique Pets

I found this app far easier to use than other email marketing apps! It makes sending emails alot quicker! thank you Klaviyo!

Water Filters To Go

This helps me get messages out to my customer rather easily. I like the tracking feature a lot and it integrates with Google which is helpful.

Laos

This is honestly the best email marketing app I've looked at. It made the whole process really easy, and the time it took to review my email campaign was not long at all, within an hour instead of a day! I highly recommend!

BodyVista

Brilliant email marketing platform, would definitely say it is the best I have used, so easy to navigate and really great features.

HighZer0 Electronics

By far my favorite marketing app. The free plan offers a lot for new businesses and the pricing is very fair and scales with size. https://highzer0electronics.com/

WonderCo

This is a easy to use email app that makes emails look great. Found it hard to add my contact list already signed up via the password notify page to a list though. Had to manually add everyone which was a pain

Boujeecat

This piece of crap gave all 2k people who came to my site an error in the sign up. as I was busy cant notice it, a complicated mess thats set me back months! Piece of crap not worth the free trial, it costs you money either way.