Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Oh La Lari Llc

I'm very upset, I spent hours creating emails for my customers and they are not sending. Some send and some don't send. I just realized now they have not been sending for 2 months. Very Very Upset!

Velpure

The feature set and Shopify integration is impressive, but it is not an easy platform to get your head around. I have found support respond in a timely manner but on the few occasions I've emailed support, instead of answering my specific questions they instead just sent me to a training link which left me none-the-wiser, and I have to say I've received better support from some free apps on Shopify. If they provided outstanding support I would give them a 5-star rating.

Mezuzah

I've been using Klaviyo for a few weeks now. Here are my thoughts.

This app has potential to be awesome. It has very powerful tools that allow it to integrate with shopify and many other apps and should allow you to very specifically target customers based on event and other criteria. It should also allow you to track very closely what kind of emails are working and which are not.

In actuality it is very cumbersome to set up and manage. The reporting doesn't seem to track all conversions so it's really hard to know what's working and what's not. The stats take a long time to update. I tried integrating it with JustUno and the integration works sometimes and doesn't work other times. It doesn't integrate with any of the apps that do live chat. Customer service is basically MIA.

I haven't made up my mind whether to delete this app or not. I put a lot of work into setting up flows and list and it seems to have so much potential, but in actuality I was getting better results from a simple once a week generic email. The app is very expensive and if I can't get it worked out I will have to switch to something else.

Neomarcus

Just installed and got this:

Your account is disabled. More information.
Your account is under review by our Compliance Team. We're sorry for the delay - to make sure all senders have a great experience, we periodically review active accounts. You should hear from us within one business day.

X31 Sports

The essential email app if you have a Shopify store. We love the Facebook Audience integrations, and customer segments.

Ashleykaric

Love this! Specifically designed for eCommerce and it comes with a multitude of awesome templates!

Activeathletica

The interface is a big confusing blob of whatever.

I can't set up anything without it not working. Finding help is so hard, it is not funny.

It is also not funny losing money because I can't set up emails properly in this stupid interface.

Vibes Ps

Made the transfer from mailchimp to Klaviyo. One of the best choices I've made this far. Truly happy with everything, especially the customer support.

Elivera

Difficult to understand, difficult to configure, non-paid payment system. A lot of useless Wicked

Think Board 2

Love Klaviyo! I cant believe we used to have a Shopify store without it.