Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Gadget Dorks

I am very happy with this app still learning my way,support very quick to respond to my queries so far very good.I look forward to really seeing the benefits in time and use more of the amazing facilities. Thank you Klaviyo

Fit & Fly Sportswear

My marketing skills are minimal. Klaviyo makes my marketing skills look professional!! Very easy to use, I have just launched a campaign with no difficulty what so ever. Must have app!
Check out www.fitnfly.co.uk

PetFadz

I used this app to make my very first email campaign. Awesome app! The customization is really easy to use as well!

Coco McCall Shop

The most frustrating service!! Upgraded my acct, created my first email and sent it out. We announced to our instagram following and had over 200 dms from people who never received it. THEY HAVE ONE JOB- and they can't even send it out the email. I also tried sending it to myself multiple times and could never find it anywhere in my email.

amazonetworks

This app helps a lot to me. I can manage contacts and send my newsletter.
Other similar apps are not suitable for marketing. This one is Recommended!

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Mosaic Tile Outlet

So far so good, I really like the segmenting and it is easy to be up and running. I would recommend this app any day.

Thanks,

DRW & Co.

What more is there to say...this app is great and there's so many resources to help you get up and running. Totally recommend starting with their onboarding video and checklist.

Folium Friend

First time sending a newsletter. Super simple and easy to use! thank you for making it so user friendly :)

RAEMERCH

i use this app for the first time, but i think the interface is great and easy to use and i love it.