Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Lucy Avenue

Klaviyo is the ONLY email provider you should be using. It does cost more than the competition but absolutely worth it with the customization and segmentation you can do on their platform!

Original Oak UK

Great app couldn't do without it tbh. would highly recommend it, Rich in features and low on price

MyJewer

i love this app, is very usefuñ and i use it for my email marketing, in my opinion is perfetc for this type of activicty

Fältbutiken

Just installed it. Manage to link to Shopify and send our first campaign in 30 min!!! Really easy to work with!

Pawtique Pet Boutique

This app has been great thus far! A little difficult to use at first but as you play around with it, it gets easier. They have a free plan that is great if you are just beginning and have less than 500 customers. Can't wait to see how this goes!

Minimalistim.e

THe design and options are really good, it's easy to use and to understand, the team works very good and answers fast

COSMETICS BEAUTY STORE

I am happy to have found this application, because I am looking for one to send my marketing emails, I received the guide by email for the installation on the shop, very easy to use, everything is automated, it is very powerful and fast for marketing emails and I highly recommend. I give 5 stars because klaviyo do a clean job!

Smooth Sales

This is a shocking app.
Don't waste your time.

They essentially lock you in by linking user opt-outs into their own platform and not updating it on shopify so if you want to switch you have to manually make the changes in Shopify. This is just disgraceful.

I also sent out an email using their platform, changed the reply email to the business one and when i clicked send out it put my personal email in it which went to over 1000 addresses. I am absolutely dumbfounded about his terrible this platform is. Clearly developed by tech people who don't have a clue about UX or UI. Shocking.

Other features that don't work properly:

1. Dashboard analytics are always displayed wrong.
2. Live map of campaigns doesn't work.
3. Shopify integration is only one way - waste of time.

Save your money and time - look for something else.

Xin-Roller

Its a great App for E-Mail Marketing and the customer support is just amazing. I've got an answer to my Problem in under 1 minute.

Sirius Technologies

The quality of their customer support is excellent and i would recommend this app to other merchants because of this. Reliable support can be crucial when trying to integrate any app to Shopify. Many thanks

www.siriustechnologies.ca