Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Brave & Bearded

We've been using Klaviyo for close to 1 years now on our website and are very happy with all the features included. Pretty easy to use, and great documentation and video. ROI through the roof!

Ovcio

Advantage: easily integrate with Shopify.
Disadvantages:
1. This app is way more expensive than other marketing automation apps.
2. The app will send the "Subscription confirmation" email instead of the emails you configured to send. If you wanna disable the "Confirmation" option, you have to upgrade. And there is no information about this which wasted tons of my time to investigate my email marketing problem.

Really Awesome Stuff

Klaviyo is arguably the most advanced email marketing tool for shopify owners. However, it is not perfect. Actually, far from it. It is incredibly buggy and "lazy". For example, when you update an email in a flow (automation), you cannot back-propagate previous customers if you have used dynamic discount code in the flow. Solution? The tech support told me to "remove the code, back-propagate and the re-insert the code". So this expensive software cannot automate such a tedious, non-high-intelligence-required but error-prone-if-done-by-human action?! This is the most incredibly lazy piece of software! And this is only one out of many examples. But until competitors catch up in functionality, I'm stuck with it. *hint hint, competitors, hurry up!

Valinia

Super application, je recommande vivement. Les emails sont personnalisables à l'infini, leurs "délivrabilité" excellente.

Dream A Pillow

I tried to upgrade my account to allow a list of over 2000 subscribers. They charged me $125 and did not upgrade my account at all!

Temples and Markets

Finally an email marketing platform that is intuitive, easy to use and helps to make my emails look professionally designed. Brings over your Shopify products and images so you don't have to even check product links before sending. This is going to save me hours. I used to dread sending emails through Mailchimp as it wasted hours. Now I'm looking forward to it! If you're still using Mailchimp don't! Klaviyo leaves Mailchimp looking a decade out of date.

Megn

I honestly didn't expect it to be this good. It's purpose built for ecommerce. I've used so many platforms for email marketing over my almost 10 years experience in ecommerce and not even Active Campaign can compare with the ecommerce tools in Klaviyo. They are so powerful and yet so easy to use. Definitely going to be using this for many months and possibly years to come.

CampsiteFlags

I love Klaviyo. It has such powerful tagging, segmenting and flow work. I can break down customer lists any way I want to try different marketing options. Campsiteflags.com keeps our customers informed using Klaviyo.

Cherish HER

The BEST Hands DOWN!!! I love using Klaviyo. I am using it for all my sites. And I think everyone should to.

Wildish

This is a very clean, pretty easy to use, very full featured without being overwhelming, professional level app.

If you've got less than 250 subscribers and can use this for free then go for it.

If you've got a profitable store and you want to run effective, measurable, campaigns then yes, definitely try this.

If you're somewhere in between you may want to look elsewhere. It is expensive compared to some other options but we're finding the functionality and potential to get sales from customers well worth the cost.