Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Fiheroe

Klaviyo is what's up. Provides you with sensitive data on your customers, especially data about who the sales referrer is! Top stars for Klaviyo.

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

Works great! There are some glitches with the way browsers interpret the html that should be looked into and remedied, but overall very good. I appreciate that they give you a way to template standard Shopify emails based on the same themes used in Klaviyo.

Stitchfiftysix

It's simple brilliant. A highly professional, easy to use, beautifully designed, well priced, cleverly thought out app, backed by an amazingly supportive staff (I'm looking at you, Charlie!) Forget the rest. Use Klaviyo.

Dig The Falls

Awesome app! Very useful and allows for a growing brand to actually GROW without putting a choke hold on the user options right away!!! Pay structure is legit!

Gourmet Lifestyle

Superb application. Like everything, there is quite a bit of a learning curve. They could do with an introductory video that explains SIMPLE things that ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.

FAQ on common errors or questions would be greatly appreciated. They launch into complicated stuff far too early without covering the bare essentials.

I think novices would have some difficulties, but this is a superb application with great benefits.

Jasminewang

worst live support ever. I normally don't normally write reviews, but Klaviyo's customer support is so poor and it's just so not acceptable. We called, emailed many times to request help on integrating our online email form with Klaviyo. Patrick responded and said that "was going to hash that out on monday". Almost a month later, when we still could not use the email sign up contact form, we asked again, he totally forgot. We had to pull out all the past emails to proof that we did request and he did promise to help to solve the problem so that we could use start to use the email. If you have to argue with your customer support to get support; this is really hard, especially when your support totally denied it and we had to pull out our communication emails to proof that the issue is still there and we are still waiting.

Senvie

Way too expensive!!! They want to charge over $400 a month for some packages. That's highway robbery in my book. I'm gonna switch back to GetResponse which cost $120 a month with better service and features.

Style N Craft

Just started with this yesterday. Seems to be a nice app. Takes a little getting used to at setup. Sent out my first email campaign for this holiday season. Let's see what happens.
As I seem to have just over 400 people who I can send emails too, I have sent to about 240 as on the free version I am allowed only 250 emails, I think. Sending to over 250 is chargeable.
Definitely worth a try. Will decide how to proceed after I see the results.

Amara Beauty

It works incredible an much more simpler than other platforms

Balance Of Power Pac

I spent half a day getting everything dialed up to send emails then called their support because I was having trouble getting the email addresses into their system. They told me I could not send the emails that I wanted to send because I was importing them and there were some that didn't come from my shopify store (that came from our website's email sign-up form). Then I asked them if I could just send the shopify customer email addresses and they told me "no.".

This company is a complete and utter waste of time.