Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS | Reviews

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Sensationally Gorgeous

I used this app to connect with my list and it does what it mean to do and more plus the coaching is to the "T". It won't let you down. I will recommend it to anyone.

i-need-one.com

Takes a bit of effort to set up but is easy to do. Once you do, Klaviyo handles everything for you in a fully automated process. I've tried a few and Klaviyo is definitely the best.

GodShirts

Loving Klaviyo, a bit expensive but it is very useful in the long-term! Easily extract more value out of your customers and help them with whatever they need using Klaviyo - simple and easy.

Mondo Kaos

The app itself seems to be doing what it should - and I think better than Mailchimp. This one has better features. But the costumer service has so far been really bad. I have contacted them for 2 weeks now and no reply. Is a bit frustrating to pay for a product, and ending up hirering people from outside to help you out...

VIXSHOPPING

So far so good, recommended. Hopefully i will meet my ad roas haha. Thanks klaviyo team. ... really cool tool

lushbabeboutique

I first decided to get this app because it supposedly "works well" with shopify. First and foremost it is NOT that simple to understand. Customer service/support does NOT respond right away. I was suppose to launch my website today and I've had to cancel. Customers were not receiving their welcome email/coupon codes. So bad for business, I've let a lot of people down and of course I'm sure I'm going to lose sales. I just requested for a refund and I hope they do not give me a hard time about it.

The Style Hub Co.

This is an amazing application. It has made the company's email marketing initiatives easy and seamless.

Qualwear

I like how it's easy to manage email campaigns, flow series, lists and segments. I highly recommend Klaviyo

elderlycentral

We love this App and use it for all our online e-commerce stores. it's so simple and intuitive. We've had great auto flow results on all three our sites www.elderlycentral.com, www.theparentdiary.com, and www.audiunthearing.com. We would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone.

Unicus Joyas

Klaviyo is a great marketing tool. The setup and integration is really easy, even if you migrate from another tool. Lots of documentation. Serious e-commerce companion.