Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Think Board 2

Love Klaviyo! I cant believe we used to have a Shopify store without it.

Droneselfie

Very unreliable and there is no support. Having a hard time with this email tool. The account is not working. Very difficult to communicate with the team. The response time is very slow.

Pressurepowerwasher

Not responding - Its been over 2 days without hearing from staff. Waiting to hear from them is very difficult as there are pending emails - abandonment cart emails.

Legomug

Team hard to get a hold off. Not responsive. The account was disabled. Need to reactive it.

Easybagbungee

Hard to get a hold of the team. We have over 40 accounts on klaviyo and the messages are ignored constantly. They need to hire more to support their tool and software.

Account disabled/

Sacred Life Spirit Shop

Has it's hitches, but once you set everything up, it's ready to go. Click, add, send. I've tried contacting support a few times, but never got any responses, but that's cool, I eventually figured it all out.

Deals Ops

Could not get this thing to work. I even had my Shopify merchant success person attempt to get down to the bottom of why it was not integrating. She couldn't figure it out either.

I'm sure this works for others, but I have had more luck with the Conversio App for sending targetted emails, abandoned carts, etc.

Finer Gifts

I'm still learning but this app has everything I was looking for. Special thanks to Amanda and Evan for calling, explaining and helping. So exciting to have so many features in all in one place! :)

Ramp Champ

Klaviyo is one of our must-have apps on any store we run. It's powerful, easy to use and has many features under the free plan.

Big Tender Hearts

I love this app! It is very easy to use. I know running a good email campaign is important to any business but I had no idea where to start or how to run one. Klaviyo made it so easy to set up all of my email sequences and to run my first campaign. They make it affordable too. I started with the free plan and hope to move up as I build my lists and email marketing.