Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Mpg Sport Usa

So far, a top-notch platform and company. Everything's as simple and intuitive as it could possibly be while still being extremely feature-rich. Support is very professional and responsive too. Somebody is running this company right!

Furls

Outgrew Mailchimp - updated to Klaviyo. Klaviyo has exactly what I need to build complex funnels and automations with all the integrated ecommerce and customer data from Shopify. Highly recommended for any Shopify store owner serious about email.

Gordonstuart

I'm so glad that I switched to Klaviyo! It's super easy and customizable.

Chaos And Harmony

I love Klaviyo! The product is amazing with "out of the box" functionality. The support is incredible. They keep adding valuable features that make the product even better.

Element Quad Core Android Tv Box

I love Klaviyo! The product is amazing and the support is incredible. They keep adding valuable features that make the product even better. They've helped me so many times with sometimes complicated coding work and they've never been rude once! I'd recommend Klaviyo to anyone!

Legendsocks Com

Absolutely love Klaviyo! I've been using this platform for a few years now. The functionality and features are everything you could ask for. I've also had great conversations with the Klaviyo team on scaling my email list and performance. They've always been super helpful and our email campaigns are doing great! Highly recommend.

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Light Bulb Creations

Highly recommended! Just need to view the tutorials at first

Eco Depot Africa

The features of this app are very good. It took some back and forth with support to get everything to work, but overall this is a great app.

Waikeree

Just got this app and was looking forward to setting it up.
About 30 minutes in I get this: "Your account is disabled".
They'll get back to me within 1 business day.

What? Why? The hell did I do wrong? How am I supposed to evaluate your product when you literally ban me within the hour of using it?

Hell of a first impression lemme tell you that.