Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS | Reviews

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Taygra Dance Shoes - Canada

I just used it to send one campaign yet but I found it very easy and the email editor is nice and simple. Great app!

Good Life Trends

I used this app to help me do email marketing, as well as help me with the Abandoned cart, (when it happens). I like how it's being done and it would be nice to have more step by step instructions to follow, on all other aspects on how to use it better.

Olakittie

It helps me a lot with my email campaign. So easy to use and beginner's freindly. Recommended. Thanks.

Tana Elegant

Got my account banned. Contacted them several times via motconvit.ftu@gmail.com and still did not get the final response. Not very responsive support team.

BLKCURRANT

Just started my Shopify business, using Klaviyo is easy and powerful! Coming from a software development background, I appreciate so many conditional options..

Lady Aquarius

This is a very cool app, I like this app because it makes it easy for me to manage my email subscriber and recapture visitors and customer

fizzi~jayne

I moved to Klaviyo from Mailchimp and I'm so glad I did. It integrates perfectly with Shopify and the one time I had to contact their support they were super helpful. There are more functions and capabilities than Mailchimp and I can see this app growing with my business.

Apace Apparels and Equipments Pvt. Ltd.

We have just started on email marketing, and the Klaviyo app is excellent to use. Feature rich in every sense, and intuitive to work with.

KitMaii

I've just recently started using the Klaviyo app. I'm finding it easy to learn, wonderful resources and really fast and helpful support! I'm going to enjoy using it for sure!

Switzerland Photo

Really simple and helpful for sure. I was able to use this integration right out of the box and it was intuitive!