Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Sell on Amazon, Bol, eBay, Wish & more - product/order sync

From $24/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Striker Brands

We switched over to Koongo after having a horrendous experience with Shopify's own Amazon sync app. I can't express how truly great of an app it has been. It takes a little bit of sitting down and understanding to learn your way around the app, but is worth it in the end as everything syncs perfectly and thoroughly now with our Seller Central account. I'd like to especially give props to Raul, your support team member. Whenever there is a hiccup he is quick to fix it. He has helped us through thick and thin solve our issues and always responds in a timely manner - even going above and beyond to provide advice on issues that sometimes are slightly beyond the realm of Koongo. Overall I would highly recommend this app to anyone that runs a Shopify and Amazon store that wants flawless inventory sync. 5/5.

Adona

one of the most useful apps for our business, helps us export feeds for facebook ads, google ads and for all the other integrations we have with the other platforms that we sell on we plan on extending our business to other countries in the near future and Koongo will be an important ally support takes good care of us and our needs, would recommend!

Sullivan-shopmod

Un service client parfait ! Un application très bien faite !
Ne métrisant pas très bien l'anglais et pas du tout le tchèque, le service client m'a aidé a paramétrer parfaitement mes palaces de marchés ..sans aucun souci ! Je recommande !

Perfect customer service! A very well done application!
Not understanding English very well and not Czech at all, customer service helped me to perfectly configure my luxury hotels ... without any worries! I recommend !

Mobilebirds

Great support and amazing app for synchronizing your products to different channels!

Would recommend for any store.

LaBohemeCafe.cz

Great app for Czech market, carefree export for Heureka.cz. Fast and helpful customer support in English and Czech.

DE-SUNGLASSES

The best app so far!!!!!
Amazing Customer support... and the price is to low for the job
Well done guys!!!!!!

bebold.eire

I was dealing with Pavel and he is an absolute credit to Koongo, guided me through everything and made it all easy. Such a fantastic app and such a great help for my store.

WALLY`S FASHION

Best app! Use it, it gets you sales!

JC Professional

We like the flexibility of Koongo! Connecting with (dutch) Platforms is making our lives much easier. The most important goal was the proper synchronisation of stock.

We have run into some issues which were solved perfectly by the helpdesk. If possible I would have given them 6 stars ;-)

Keep up the good work! Thanks!

Víno od Bodláků

It takes a bit to get the know the tool. Once onboard, the tool is really simple to use! When you get stuck, there is a great support to cover you!