LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

AliExpress reviews, Amazon review, DSers(Oberlo) & many more!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nordic-s

Location Germany

The coustumer service team was really very helpful, fast and kind. Had a little problem, but it was fixed in few minutes

Caffy Pen

Jillian has great customer service! She helped me onboard very quickly and was very responsive. Very easy to set up

My Shop Gold

Location Brazil

Aplicativo muito bom! Precisei do suporte, e mesmo usando a opção gratuita, fui prontamente atendida até que o problema foi resolvido. Muito obrigada a atendente Ann, extremamente solícita. Única observação, que fosse possível a tradução completa do App para Português. Assim que meu negócio alavancar, pretendo adquirir um plano pago.

Warmora

Location Morocco

Parker is the best ! He help me a lot to fix all problem i have ! We upload csv files , put stars next to the title of my product ! Everything was good ! Thanks to the team !

vegori

Location Italy

I found this app to be the best for managing and posting reviews, also the support staff is really top-notch, they help with everything you need right away.

Melishop

Location France

Très bonne application, super service client très rapide, réactif et de très bon conseils !! Je recommande vraiment.

AsterNova

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app help me alot, its totally free but yes for some more essential feature need to pay, love it.

Catch The Wellness

Location India

Amazing work done by LAI Product Review Team. Best support and features. 100% Recommended!!! Would love to subscribe

yydslove.com

Location China

I use this application to help me carry out x. I really like the way it handles y. If it can perform better z is more wonderful.

Illuminate

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app! the visualization of the reviews are phenomenal. Parker Helped me a lot to figure everything out. He was extra helpful on everything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111