LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Photo/video reviews app for AliExpress, Amazon, DSer(Oberlo)..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shengmilo® Official Website

Location China

perfect service.THX perfect service.THX perfect service.THX perfect service.THX perfect service.THX perfect service.THX

kamelovich

Good app, was easy to use and the customer service was very responsive! Outstanding job, will recommend!

Elysian Collective

I've tried the free version, and it's very easy to install and set up with capabilities to customize the design and colors. Customer service was excellent.

Heated

perfect application, recommended for all types of businesses to show new customers how old and loyal customers reacted

portoshopp

Location Brazil

bom demais, gostei muito do suporte, me ajudou muito, responde muito rapido, gostei muitoooooooooooo

Lanna Table

I used this app to import my reviews from other sites. It works great and is easy. Good customer service from Jillian.

emmespcs

Location Brazil

APP muito bom, Ótimo auxílio com as Avaliações dos clientes e Classificações para os produtos. Melhor ainda o suporte!

Kamilio

Location Morocco

the customer support was helpful and responded to every question that i have plus they helped me make the review section look awesome.

MISS JULIA

Location Hong Kong SAR

This is a nice app, it helped me a lot. Thank you Jillian for your support and patience with me. she deserves all praise

Styleeo

Location Australia

One of the best review apps. I have tried a few in the past but this is by far one of the best ones I found. great customer service also. I am happy with the app and its customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89