LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Photo product reviews. Build trust & boost sales with coupon

Aidenandariah

Very helpful app, easy to use. this function can help the product sell. They also provide good support. Recommend this app

Devoted

Just perfect! Close your eyes & click on the review button asap!

Choicezy

Very simple to import reviews and the best part is that its completely free. You guys are really helping new drop shippers with a low budget.

galaxylumi

Very simple to import reviews and the best part is that its completely free. You guys are really helping new dropshippers with low budget.

Picks Perfect

Omg I just found this app, it's amazing, I can import reviews from aliexpress with ease, thanks a lot, and it's totally free wow!

SecondChorr

I used this app to help me do. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it dis Z better. It is very easy.

myconceptstores

I used this apps to help me insert products ratings and review from AliExpress. Its so simple to use and its free too, i highly recommends it to anyone that is looking for a app to help them do the copy and pasting job.

FUSION FLASHY

I really love this smart app, you must have to download this if you want success and want customers.

PullUpDoeShop

So far so good pretty simple install and the app works like a charm and its free so I think this one will be around for a while.

Tekkgenix

This app is perfect! I like how its more simpler to navigate than other apps. Now my products will really sell out!!!