LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Photo product reviews. Build trust & boost sales with coupon

Irayaa Fragrances

I really like how it works. It fulfills the the purpose it is meant for. Very easy to install and very convenient to use.

FABCURIO

Very nice app!! very useful for importing reviews from aliexpress. Fast easy and secure. Most Recommended

Tech Cave Solutions

Nice app, very helpful, and it's only free!!!!!! :)

Enjoy and more power to come! :::::))))))

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Florypa

realmente es muy fácil de usar y lograr que la pagina se vea mas real. te permite subir reviews sin problemas

Klassic Kraze

I love this review app more than any other. First, it's FREE with a min of 100 reviews. Second, it's easy to manage and create reviews to follow your website design. Third, I love the changes you can do to the ratings. They have rating icons from stars to hearts also cupcakes and more. How cute is that!? I am using the heart icon instead of stars.

Coco's Dog Boutique

This app is fabulous. I can import very easily reviews from AliExpress without any issues : easy to set up, pictures imported, perfect customer service (Thank Ryuu !) and all is free.
I have tried other review apps and each free app have issues. For me, Smart AliExpress Reviews is the BEST. Thank you very very very much, Everybody should have this app !!!

trimandtonichair

Just fantastic and so easy to use, would highly recommend for begginers and adnvaced shopify users. Thank you

Uni-Care Hygienic Products, Inc.

I used this app to gather reviews from our customers. Plus it's free! Helped us a lot! Thank you so much! :)

inspirartestudios

This app is simply incredible. The only thing I wish it had was the ability to edit the reviews as some reviewers will have as name "AliExpress Shopper", for instance. Thanks to its developers. You guys rock!

Enchantious

very nice app. Delivers to the potential recommended
must have if you are a beginner to make the sales go through swiftly