LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Smartify Apps
4.9
April 20, 2021

Yesterday I had a problem with implementing a happy customer page into my store. I contacted the support and they did absolutely amazing job! I definitely recommend this app. Their team is amazing.

Metal Drawing
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 6 months
Smartify Apps replied April 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your valued feedback. We hope we could attribute more values to your business. Please contact us via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com.

Edited May 17, 2021

Marvelous support Jame, Thank you for implementing the star ratings. I crushed my head where to place them and you've done that within a minute. Excellent support, immediately online, very competent! Great app also I'm still on the free version. Thank you! Just updated to a new theme and the help I got was as great as the first one. Everyone here is really very nice, helpful and always open for a little personal chat. Lovely Team, Thank you Janice!

MyNewbornStar
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Smartify Apps replied April 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your enthusiastic comment. It has been our pleasure to assist you. Please feel free to contact our support at anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com

April 17, 2021

Excellent! Following two problems, I contacted the after-sales service. Jame has extraordinarily solved both of my problems. I highly recommend ! excellent!

MiloCarlo
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
Smartify Apps replied April 19, 2021

Thank you for giving us your valued review that already brings to us tremendous happiness. We always want to make you feel satisfied with our service. Please contact us if you need further assistance via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com

April 14, 2021

J'ai dû faire appel au SAV pour 2 petits soucis que j'avais, suite à une mise à jour de mon site. Annie a été merveilleuse et si gentille. Elle a résolu mes 2 problèmes en moins de 5 minutes. Bravo à elle pour son aide et son excellent professionnalisme :)

LE PARADIS DU ZEN
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Smartify Apps replied April 14, 2021

Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with our app experience. Please feel free to drop a message to Annie if you need further assistance. We're so glad to help.

April 12, 2021

Supportive team, and quick with solutions. Had an issue with the coding on my site and they handled it for me. Thank you.

NuVibe
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Smartify Apps replied April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your priceless feedback. We're overjoyed to assist you to get things done in a minute for you. Should you need further assistance, please contact us via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com