LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

AliExpress reviews, Amazon review, DSers(Oberlo) & many more!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ReadersClub

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really love it. is perfect for my store. the layout looks amazing! I recommend it. Is perfect is free all you need !

Bear Varejo

Location Brazil

não traduz as coisas muito bem, e falta um botao pra importar todas as reviews de uma vez só, mas é muito bom!

Bargains And Stuff

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I installed the app and the guided instructions are very simple. Very easy to import reviews and reviews are showing very well.

TranceDiva

Easy to set up with step by step instructions with video. I'm excited to see what's in store for the future. I love it. It's so simple to import reviews!

wombadeals

Location India

I just installed the App. It is extremely Automatic and is giving me no headaches at all. I like this APP, will give 5 star rating

Unbolt Gear

Location Singapore

Fantastic app! Works well and able to customize colors and fonts to match store. Thanks developers!

AutoAntigravedad

La aplicación cumple muy bien lo que promete! Estoy muy contento y conforme con el funcionamiento. El soporte también es excelente. Muy recomendado

October 12, 2020

Update 31 Oct:

You really really made my day! Thank you very much& Have a great day!

Carla

-------------
Update 26 Oct:

As we haven't heard any news from you, I'd love to send another follow-up email to make sure that you can change the language (translate). If you can receive our email, please let me know and we can do all to support you, to help you take all the advantages of this app.

I and my team look forward to hearing from you!

​Carla
----------------

Hi admin, we've just created a ticket number 1724 to support you and sent to your mailbox a*********@gmail.com. Please help check and let me know.

MollyMomy

Time spent using app About 2 months

I realy like the app for the moment, lot of possibility
Import from aliexpress and change everything

Norindmed Convenient Shopping

I just installed the App. It is extremely Automatic and is giving me no headaches at all. I like this APP, I love it

Rose&Jakis

Time spent using app About 2 years

I give 5 starts because I love this app, great job guys, that's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for all you do!